PDA

View Full Version : Multi accounting for kickstart 1 year draft reward allowed?

shocker455
05-24-2013, 11:58 PM
I am currently a dungeon crawler tier, and am thinking of getting the guild master tier for a 2nd account. The main reason i am getting it is for the 1 year of drafting on a 2nd account. So I would manually move all the packs, from account 2 to 1, and any cards i get from drafts over the year.

Sence people seem to be going back an forth on if multi accounting for raids would even be allowed, I want to make sure the 2nd account wouldn't get banned 1/2 though the year for multi accounting.

JesusChristMD
05-25-2013, 12:45 AM
You can stack the one year of drafting on one account if you wanted, you will just have to contact CZE support and have them merge your rewards.

havocattack
05-25-2013, 12:47 AM
Um, they clearly said the 1 year draft doesn't stack with any of the other 1 year drafts or lifetime drafts >_<

Only pro and up stacks.

He would have to use 2 accounts, which I think would be perfectly fine, you could transfer all the cards to your main account and use the 2nd one for the free draft per week.

Malicus
05-25-2013, 12:52 AM
not sure if they have clarified their stance on multi accounts but if they are allowed you would be better off with collector than raid leader for your second account assuming you are maining the dungeon crawler.

Kroan
05-25-2013, 01:12 AM
I'm pretty sure that's not allowed. If it would be allowed, they just would let you stack those on one account. Just look at VIP; they already said that people trying to "game" the system by having multiple accounts with VIP will have consequences.

JesusChristMD
05-25-2013, 01:14 AM
Can you link them saying that buying multiple of the same tier don't stack?

Or are you referring that you can't buy two non-PP tiers and get two stacking one-year of drafts? Because I realize that's what he was asking and I knew that was the case.

Fireblast
05-25-2013, 01:17 AM
"New" drafts don't stack with any other draft.
Read the update

~

Storm_Fireblade
05-25-2013, 01:30 AM
Free weekly drafts for life (Pro Player, Grand King and higher) stack with each other.
Free weekly draft for 1 year from the $250 Tiers (except Pro Player) doesn't stack with anything, not even itself.

Thats it! :)