PDA

View Full Version : if after Kickstart..

druideckster
05-25-2013, 09:58 AM
IF i donated or pledged after kickstart, can i still buy the remaining available tiers and still get the rewards listed? thanks!

Lazybum
05-25-2013, 10:01 AM
once kick starter is over im pretty sure you wont be able to get any more tiers of anything. tho i have been known to be wrong once before

ShaolinRaven
05-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Once kickstarter is closed, its closed. So no more pledging, you may be able to work something out with the people at Crypto through Paypal, but you'd have to email them and ask.

Lefto
05-25-2013, 10:14 AM
tho i have been known to be wrong once before

Modesty is a virtue :)

Milamber
05-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Some kickstarter companies allow payments through their www after close date, but with limited options and none of the kickstarter exclusives....
Depending on your circumstances you may want to pledge on the KS site to get into the system. You won't be billed till closing date and you can modify your payment allocation.

Hope that helps

3HoursDungeon
05-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Camelot Unchained's Kickstarter ended but they still let people donate to them. That remains to be seen since we still have just a little less than two weeks to go. No one can say until they do.

Black_Omega
05-25-2013, 10:32 AM
I suspect due to the nature of the tier levels once pledging closes you will not be able to pledge and get the Kickstarter rewards. Otherwise people will be changing tiers and trying to get high tiers after, and I think CZE has things to do (like develop!) :)

It will take away from the pledge levels if it is allowed to go on after close. But, honestly, doesn't matter to me I pledged and happy with everything.!

Mike411
05-25-2013, 10:36 AM
They have mentioned how they take the exclusivity of kickstarter rewards very seriously, so it's almost 100% that, at the minimum, kickstarter exclusives will be gone. Most likely it will all be gone.

Vibraxus
05-25-2013, 10:38 AM
On the final day just jump in and buy whatever you want thats left. There will be a frenzy the last 2 days though Im sure, so dont hesitate too long.