PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a final answer purple posters?

Vibraxus
05-25-2013, 11:10 AM
If ya'll have made any decisions on adding new perks/tiers, could ya post it up? Whatever the decision is? All the QQing is driving me and others bonkers. I have friends who have stopped reading the forums because of it.

So what do ya say, just post up if its nope, nothing more, post it and stand firm. If you are adding more, post it up and let folks know that you can be pushed around.

Thank you.

MasterN64
05-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Lets see so you dont like QQ so you make a QQ thread to QQ and spam the forum with more QQ you claim to hate causing more people to QQ and in turn generating much more QQ than was here previously.

GOOD PLAN

Lazybum
05-25-2013, 11:13 AM
stopped reading the forums? really isnt that much qq'ing going on in here. but i doubt they going to add more tiers. tho myself think a GK with just the 1 year of drafts wouldnt be a bad idea to add but again just my 2 cents

Lazybum
05-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Lets see so you dont like QQ so you make a QQ thread to QQ and spam the forum with more QQ you claim to hate causing more people to QQ and in turn generating much more QQ than was here previously.

GOOD PLAN

+1 internet for you

ForgedSol
05-25-2013, 11:14 AM
I beg to differ. Yesterday was fine, but the two days before that half of page 1 were all negative posts.

Vibraxus
05-25-2013, 11:16 AM

GOOD PLAN

Im awesome like that.

Lazybum
05-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Im awesome like that.

heh this isnt going to get you any positive replies

Gwaer
05-25-2013, 11:21 AM
Im awesome like that.
Positive reply

Hadin
05-25-2013, 11:28 AM
Positive reply

Negative comment, insult, insult, typo, caps, tiger punch, tiger punch, tiger uppercut, power bomb (courtesy of Captain Insano)