PDA

View Full Version : Some one on the HEX sub-reddit purchased the immortal tier and needs help with ideas.

MTree
05-25-2013, 03:04 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/hextcg/comments/1f08k5/so_my_bro_got_the_immortal_tier_and_said_i_can/

As you know people who pledged in the immortal tier get to help design some content for Hex.
I'm not sure how valid the person's claim is, but you should post some ideas and they may end up in the game as some sweet pve content. I posted the suggestion about the Yeti, let me know what you think.

wallofomens
05-25-2013, 03:05 PM
I recently thought of a great card design but can't seem to remember what it was. I'll let you know as soon as I remember. :D

Brumby66
05-25-2013, 03:18 PM
3-headed chimera with each head having a different playstyle/mechanic. Before you get to the raid chimera you would face three mini bosses which are the full animal versions of each head.

havocattack
05-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Just posted an idea on reddit that popped into my head, will paste it here too:

So you could have some advanced race that has mastered space and time (or so they think) and by accident, their most advanced vessel (has the ability to dimension jump) ends up in Entrath.

To get home, they require the power of a sun (this kills the sun) and so you could have the story take place where these guys have found your sun and are going to use its power to get home, you have to stop them from doing so. Multiple paths can be taken where you flat out just want them dead or maybe you try and reason with them and help them somehow (find another sun)

Now, since they are very advanced and their specialty is to do with space/time there is so many interesting things you can potentially do, like for the main boss you could do things like:

- Ability to negate the players last turn entirely (turns back time, maybe this can be its charge power?)
- Speed up time (your next turn has a time limit, gotta be quick!)
- A constant that makes it so when it is in play, all cards can be played if they were QuickAction cards (for the ai)
- A black hole spell where it sucks creatures in, depending on where they are on the board (so cards on the outer edges of the board maybe have a 20% change of being sucked in and it goes up as you get closer to the center, 20 40 60 80 for example)

I will post more idea's soon but let me know what you guys think so far :)

Another thing that I think would be cool with this idea is that once you have finished the dungeon and either helped or destroyed these guys. It opens up the option for Cryptozoic to introduce them later on in the game in a set or further their story etc.

TheWrathofShane
05-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Times like these I wish I could find 10,000 dollars on the sidewalk.