PDA

View Full Version : Utopian Chaos and The Unnamed Council

Yasi
05-25-2013, 06:24 PM
New game. New beginning. Let's go big and just merge the two guilds.

Could be the start of something extremely fun.

This is also possibly the only chance for Utopian Chaos to be a part of The Unnamed Council.

Talreth
05-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Let's go bigger and add Murder, Inc. too. it could add some intrigue and power plays w/in the guild. Politics? Chaos? Murder? In a "Utopia"? Sounds like a movie.

Yasi
05-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Let's go bigger and add Murder, Inc. too. it could add some intrigue and power plays w/in the guild. Politics? Chaos? Murder? In a "Utopia"? Sounds like a movie.

The Chaos Council of Murder.Inc

Murder.Inc is a really small and weak guild though, so I don't know if The Unnamed Council would want another extra baggage.

Damn, it would be so fun if they would just merge the 2 guilds, but really, it's up to The Unnamed Council.

Lazybum
05-25-2013, 06:28 PM
This is also possibly the only chance for Utopian Chaos to be a part of The Unnamed Council.

sounds a bit arrogant to me.

Talreth
05-25-2013, 06:35 PM
The Chaos Council of Murder.Inc

Murder.Inc is a really small and weak guild though, so I don't know if The Unnamed Council would want another extra baggage.

Damn, it would be so fun if they would just merge the 2 guilds, but really, it's up to The Unnamed Council.

I was thinkin bout joining them :C

Hadin
05-25-2013, 06:43 PM

What I like most about all of your posts is how you are expressing concerns, and not simply creating controversial topics to troll people.

Talreth
05-25-2013, 06:48 PM
What I like most about all of your posts is how you are expressing concerns, and not simply creating controversial topics to troll people.

Thanks friend :D

Yasi
05-25-2013, 06:49 PM

Isn't it a bit early? There's still 2-3 months time to decide.

What I really like about all of these guild introductions are the irrelevant credential they add on. Like "when I was 10 years old, I leveled up my Pikachu to level 100, so you could say I'm pretty good with trading card games."

sounds a bit arrogant to me.
Eh, I'm not in either guilds, so not at all.

Talreth
05-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Isn't it a bit early? There's still 2-3 months time to decide.

What I really like about all of these guild introductions are the irrelevant credential they add on. Like "when I was 10 years old, I leveled up my Pikachu to level 100, so you could say I'm pretty good with trading card games."

Iactually laughed out loud at this

jtatta
05-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Do we know if there's even a reason to have a ridiculously large guild? It would be nice to know how guild rankings work for pvp. If it just favors the several hundred person guilds that would be pretty lame.

Yasi
05-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Do we know if there's even a reason to have a ridiculously large guild? It would be nice to know how guild rankings work for pvp. If it just favors the several hundred person guilds that would be pretty lame.

Less people to worry about during tournaments and there might be guild skills. Bigger guild size = easier leveling it up = easier time doing a lot of stuff because there will always be someone on.

jtatta
05-25-2013, 06:57 PM
I don't really care about leveling the guild up really, if there's even a leveling system similar to wow mmo. Really, I don't even care about pvp rankings that much but it'd be nice to know that my guild of 15 tcg pros has a chance to be the top guild over a guild of 200+ casuals. Just in case guild rankings actually means something.

Yasi
05-25-2013, 07:04 PM
I don't really care about leveling the guild up really, if there's even a leveling system similar to wow mmo. Really, I don't even care about pvp rankings that much but it'd be nice to know that my guild of 15 tcg pros has a chance to be the top guild over a guild of 200+ casuals. Just in case guild rankings actually means something.

Possibly. There might be a tournament/PvP/PvE ranking for guild members where the points get added together and the guilds are ranked based on that. With 15 members, it is VERY unlikely that you'll be the top guild. There's just no way no matter how you twist and turn it. I would even go as far as saying you won't even be the top 50 guilds if the top 50 each has 200 casual players.

Lazybum
05-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Less people to worry about during tournaments and there might be guild skills. Bigger guild size = easier leveling it up = easier time doing a lot of stuff because there will always be someone on.

less people to worry about? what are the people in your guild suppose to give up? anyway which guild are you in Yasi ?

Talreth
05-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Possibly. There might be a tournament/PvP/PvE ranking for guild members where the points get added together and the guilds are ranked based on that. With 15 members, it is VERY unlikely that you'll be the top guild. There's just no way no matter how you twist and turn it. I would even go as far as saying you won't even be the top 50 guilds if the top 50 each has 200 casual players.

I dunno about that, look at the membership in the top PvP guilds for Aion.

Yasi
05-25-2013, 07:08 PM
less people to worry about? what are the people in your guild suppose to give up? anyway which guild are you in Yasi ?

If there are 1000 players and there are 999 players in the guild. You really only have to worry about the 1 other player because your combined points for the ranking will be higher. I'm guessing the reward for being the #1 guild is much better than being #2.

I'm in a couple of guilds. I can't tell you which because it's a s-e-cret.

I dunno about that, look at the membership in the top PvP guilds for Aion.
I hate to do this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Trading card games is different. And 200 is an exaggerated number. It'll be 1000 members vs 15 members.

Lazybum
05-25-2013, 07:11 PM
really do hope there are not any guild rankings, i can see pvp player rankings but not sure i would like to see guild rankings.

either way yasi not sure i would enjoy being in a guild with you, all your posts seems to be so negative and always putting people down. to me you come off as super arrogant, may not be true just the way it seems from your posts most of the time

jtatta
05-25-2013, 07:11 PM

That's what I'm saying, a system like this really discourages smaller guilds. What would be cool is if they take the average if each persons ranking or something like that. Just anything to give smaller guilds who choose to be small a reason for existing.

Yasi
05-25-2013, 07:18 PM
really do hope there are not any guild rankings, i can see pvp player rankings but not sure i would like to see guild rankings.

either way yasi not sure i would enjoy being in a guild with you, all your posts seems to be so negative and always putting people down. to me you come off as super arrogant, may not be true just the way it seems from your posts most of the time
We won't be in the same guild.

That's what I'm saying, a system like this really discourages smaller guilds. What would be cool is if they take the average if each persons ranking or something like that. Just anything to give smaller guilds who choose to be small a reason for existing.
There's going to be a lot of guilds with only the guild leader then. It all comes down to the member limit. They said there's no upper limit at the moment, but who knows how it'll be down the road.

Yasi
05-26-2013, 05:09 AM
Any other guilds planning on merging?

Fireblast
05-26-2013, 05:30 AM
Guild ranking on average (quality) and not quantity should be the norm.

Actually a mix : taking the 10 best players of each guild to determine ranking would also allow for alts/noob friends/social members.

~

Yasi
05-26-2013, 05:55 AM
Weekly Guild vs Guild drafting tournament. Guild leaders + guild officers battle it out to take hold of a few Territories. Based on a point system and if the guild leader makes it the furthest, he/she is awarded the most points. So its a territory war + way to rank guilds while keeping it fair for the most part. Goddamn that would make things so much more interesting.

Rapkannibale
05-26-2013, 08:28 AM
For those who haven't figured it out yet Yasi is our resident troll so just put him/her on the ignore list. That's what I did.

Talreth
05-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Weekly Guild vs Guild drafting tournament. Guild leaders + guild officers battle it out to take hold of a few Territories. Based on a point system and if the guild leader makes it the furthest, he/she is awarded the most points. So its a territory war + way to rank guilds while keeping it fair for the most part. Goddamn that would make things so much more interesting.

PvP or PvE? Or both?

WSzaboPeter
05-26-2013, 10:20 AM
For those who haven't figured it out yet Yasi is our resident troll so just put him/her on the ignore list. That's what I did.

You react to his post nonetheless… Feeding the trolls is a national pastime it seems.

Yasi
05-26-2013, 10:32 AM

Why post if you have nothing good to say.

ForgedSol
05-26-2013, 11:54 AM
I like Yasi's jokes much more than I dislike how abrasive some other posters can be. It's nice that it's easy to spot him as well.

stiii
05-26-2013, 12:37 PM
You react to his post nonetheless… Feeding the trolls is a national pastime it seems.

That is kind of what happens when you have no mods.