PDA

View Full Version : Worst card so far? (PvP)

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 05:40 AM
What's the worst of the revealed cards so far in your opinion and why?

I have several cards "marked" as really bad but my vote goes to:

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/GoblinCookingPot-215x300.png

Reason:

I don't like cards that don't do anything.

Omegahugger
05-26-2013, 05:49 AM
Reason:

Silly Omen, the Cooking pot does alot of things! Just not useful things.

I am not a competitive player, and frankly suck at card evaluation, so my idea of "most useless" is probably screwed up. However, my vote would go to Atrophy. Just seems like a rather small effect for a high cost, and drawing a card isn't good enough on it's own.

Digital_Aether
05-26-2013, 05:50 AM
It in PvP, I agree is kinda weak from what we know. Maybe goblins synergy off it? That Goblin Cooking Pot isn't bad for PvE though. The equipment lets you pick a goblin, and the Glorfenblort guy gets 5 charges.

Personally, I would say Mind Games. 4 cost for 5 / 10 damage, and a reasonable chance that you'll end up hitting yourself? Not when burn and ragefire cards exist.

Krenos
05-26-2013, 05:52 AM
Reason this card could be awesome:
Damage can be increased or cause other effects
Charge loss can set back a champion big time its almost like taking away a mana
Deck destruction if played well can be very effective
Equipment:
-1/-1 perm to a troop and bring a goblin to your hand from your deck
Forgot Equipment was PVE only

More than enough reason to make this card work for you.

Verdant
05-26-2013, 05:53 AM
Not particularly fond of Terrible Transfer. Card is way too slow to be somewhat good.

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/Jne9TJu.jpg (http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/cards.php?c=127)

Krenos
05-26-2013, 05:56 AM
@Verdant:
In a single color deck that could be easily 5 damage minimum, dual color it'll probably be at least 2 not to mention other sources of threshold + damage increases.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 05:56 AM
Silly Omen, the Cooking pot does alot of things! Just not useful things.

I am not a competitive player, and frankly suck at card evaluation, so my idea of "most useless" is probably screwed up. However, my vote would go to Atrophy. Just seems like a rather small effect for a high cost, and drawing a card isn't good enough on it's own.

Well apart from just for fun, this thread should help newer/casual players evaluate cards better. For example Atrophy is currently looking very good in limited. There are a lot of X/1 troops so Atrophy kills them and draws you a card and for 4 resources cost, that's great. Also drawing a card is a very powerful effect.

Digital_Aether
05-26-2013, 05:57 AM
Equipment:

OP did say for PvP in the title though, and equipment is PvE only. I'm curious if other goblins synergy off the cooking pot though. They sound like a really interesting race (chaotic evil, into mutating their own bodies for carnage's sake, across all 5 shards), but I don't believe we've seen a single goblin card yet.

Krenos
05-26-2013, 05:59 AM
OP did say for PvP in the title though, and equipment is PvE only. I'm curious if other goblins synergy off the cooking pot though. They sound like a really interesting race (chaotic evil, into mutating their own bodies for carnage's sake, across all 5 shards), but I don't believe we've seen a single goblin card yet.

Yeah, slipped my mind Equipment is PVE only, thanks!

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 05:59 AM
Reason this card could be awesome:
Damage can be increased or cause other effects
Charge loss can set back a champion big time its almost like taking away a mana
Deck destruction if played well can be very effective
Equipment:

1. Like what?
2. One charge is absolutely nothing. As they've said one of the most powerful charge powers is for 3 charges: pay 2 life, draw a card. It's not like taking mana away for sure.
3. Yes, deck destruction, or milling can be powerful, but I'm sure you don't want to waste a card to mill just one card?
4. I was talking about PvP as the title of the thread says. :)

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 06:01 AM
Not particularly fond of Terrible Transfer. Card is way too slow to be somewhat good.

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/Jne9TJu.jpg (http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/cards.php?c=127)

It's not great but it does have a place in Blood heavy limited decks. It should on average deal 2-4 damage. It being quickaction helps as well. :)

Showsni
05-26-2013, 06:02 AM

It's a cheaper version of Corrupt (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=207106). In Monoblack control Corrupt is an awesome, awesome card; assuming you can build a similar deck here, this should be just as good.

Edit: Waot, I misread it; it's more like Tendrils of Agony, not Corrupt. Oh well, still pretty good.

Krenos
05-26-2013, 06:04 AM
1. Like what?
2. One charge is absolutely nothing. As they've said one of the most powerful charge powers is for 3 charges: pay 2 life, draw a card. It's not like taking mana away for sure.
3. Yes, deck destruction, or milling can be powerful, but I'm sure you don't want to waste a card to mill just one card?
4. I was talking about PvP as the title of the thread says. :)

1. We've seen less than 100 cards not considering there are some pve cards mixed in there that's over 200 more cards that we have not seen. I'm sure there is something, if not now, then in set 2+
2. Main source of charges is from resource cards[Yes there are secondary] but taking one extra turn to get a charge power off can tip the scale.
3. Card for Card, no. Mixed with other effects, Yes.
4. Slip of the brain

Fateanomaly
05-26-2013, 06:16 AM
I will say mangled zombie.

Verdant
05-26-2013, 06:19 AM
It's a cheaper version of Corrupt (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=207106). In Monoblack control Corrupt is an awesome, awesome card; assuming you can build a similar deck here, this should be just as good.
Except Corrupt targets anyone you want. Black historically have cheaper means to dispose of an unwanted threats. Chances are, if you need that particular card to kill something, you're already in trouble.

Maybe it has a place in mono decks if not-revealed blood cards are not up to task, but I still don't like it. I prefer more aggro for lesser price.

Avaian
05-26-2013, 06:39 AM
http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/ProphetOfLodegan-215x300.png (http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/cards.php?c=36)

This is my least favorite pvp card revealed so far. It is good if you have alot of inspire in play or Blessing of the fallen but i don't enjoy late game cards that can't stand alone to help try and save the game.

Willzyx
05-26-2013, 07:12 AM
I think in the context of a blue deck, prophet could be really solid. Often you're fielding creatures because of their ability to defer damage while you build your combo or ramp up. Turn 7+ might be a little late for this, but the ability to suddenly absorb damage from 4 targets is interesting. I think this card could work really well in certain decks.

Talreth
05-26-2013, 07:20 AM
I will say mangled zombie.

This!

jtatta
05-26-2013, 07:27 AM
In mtg, a card called Tendrils of Corruption was heavily played in mono black for as long as it was standard legal. This card costs 1 mana more and does the exact same thing. Obviously its not as good, but it's absolutely not the worst card. At it's worst, it will be a 2x or so in a blood control deck. Even the blank text 2/1 isn't the worst card as aggro decks typically just need cheap bodies to attack with. If you're looking for the worst card so far, look for one of the million cost cards like Tectonic Break.

Tyrfang
05-26-2013, 07:42 AM
Worst PvP card: Zodiac Shaman (2/5 Coyotle Warlock for 5)

No synergy with any other cards we know of, yet.

Midnight Shepard is also pretty useless unless you build a deck around him.

Fateanomaly
05-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Except the same 2 resource can be use to play blood harbringer or bone warrior. If pve scourge knight as well.

Ya, that shaman is pretty lame as well.

Simokon
05-26-2013, 07:51 AM
ouch 2/5 vanilla card for five, that is some 15th pick material there

Estar1
05-26-2013, 08:08 AM
http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/MalfunctioningWarBot-215x300.png (http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/cards.php?c=53) or headgames is my choice.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 08:25 AM
http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/MalfunctioningWarBot-215x300.png (http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/cards.php?c=53) or headgames is my choice.

The warbot is pretty bad yes. But headgames is more of a gimmicky card, than a competitive PvP one. It's fine if you don't mind throwing in some extra chance in your games.

ouch 2/5 vanilla card for five, that is some 15th pick material there

There was a vanilla 2/5 for 5 that was playable in RTR(I think), so I wouldn't be suprised if this one is too.

Talreth
05-26-2013, 08:32 AM
It really depends on whether we're talking bout constructed or drafting though.

Avaian
05-26-2013, 08:35 AM
Malfunctioning Robot isn't that bad, people don't like cards that can hurt them in general. An artifact with a cost of 1 works well with dwarves like Journeyman Technician and Research Librarian. The random damage is painful but makes your opponet think about if he really wants to destroy it or not.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 08:36 AM
It really depends on whether we're talking bout constructed or drafting though.

If you are talking about the 2/5 vanilla for 5, that's limited ofc.

The thread is for cards that are just bad in general. If you want to point out cards that are bad in specific formats, you are welcome to. :)

Corpselocker
05-26-2013, 08:36 AM
Worst PvP card: Zodiac Shaman (2/5 Coyotle Warlock for 5)

No synergy with any other cards we know of, yet.

Midnight Shepard is also pretty useless unless you build a deck around him.

You beat me to it :(

Clawdius
05-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Zodiac Shaman could be useful in a variety of multicolor decks as it only has one threshold requirement. Until we know whether there are, for example, 2 colorless mana artifacts in the game it is difficult to say exactly whether the Zodiac Shaman and other high cost low threshold cards have value in specific decks. At least, that's my take on it. We could very well have a use for 1 threshold cards, even if they're fairly expensive otherwise.

Khazrakh
05-26-2013, 08:45 AM
My vote goes to the Zodiac Shaman. Vanilla 2/5 at the cost of 5 is rather unplayable.

The Goblin Coocking Pot on the other hand should have a lot of potential for constructed play. It's a one drop artifact that can kill itself and has a minor effect. I bet there will be some sort of artifact based aggro or control deck.

Boogaloo
05-26-2013, 09:14 AM
I agree with Head Games - too expensive and random for serious competitive play in my opinion.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Well 1 damage to player for 2 mana is terribly weak.
Milling 1 card can be an advantage to the opponent, but perhaps they just used peek or something, so its situational.
Removing 1 charge can be really good, we dont have enough information I think.

Yes this card feels weak, but it has a narrow niche at least, removing charge counters. With some kind of recurring engine could keep the players charge power out of the game.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 10:09 AM
I am a fan of head games, its a fun type of card but not necessarily competitive.

Is your opponent going to play safe and pick 10? If so 5 damage for 4 mana, not too bad.
Is your opponent going to play greedy and try to backfire 5 damage? If so 10 damage for 4 mana, woooooaah.

Boogaloo
05-26-2013, 10:19 AM
I am a fan of head games, its a fun type of card but not necessarily competitive.

Is your opponent going to play safe and pick 10? If so 5 damage for 4 mana, not too bad.
Is your opponent going to play greedy and try to backfire 5 damage? If so 10 damage for 4 mana, woooooaah.

Really, you have to compare it to Burn to the Ground, which allows you to do to do X Damage to at Champion or troop for a cost of X.

If you have 4 resources anyway, you'll be doing almost as much as the bottom end of Head Games without the risk, you can play it earlier for less cost if you'd like, BttG can theoretically go even higher than the top end, and you can target a troop if you so choose.

Way more versatility without the risk of screwing yourself over.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 11:35 AM
Really, you have to compare it to Burn to the Ground, which allows you to do to do X Damage to at Champion or troop for a cost of X.

If you have 4 resources anyway, you'll be doing almost as much as the bottom end of Head Games without the risk, you can play it earlier for less cost if you'd like, BttG can theoretically go even higher than the top end, and you can target a troop if you so choose.

Way more versatility without the risk of screwing yourself over.

Yeah burn to the ground will just strait up burn the champion or troop for 4.
But head games has a fun factor which I support, and those games which you successfully get 10 damage out with 4 mana! :D

Hexmage
05-26-2013, 11:56 AM
Imo Soothing Breeze has a pretty decent shot at being the worst card in the set. Gaining live while not affecting the board at all is pretty bad.

Pentregarth
05-26-2013, 12:03 PM
Hm, I don't know. Sure, no other effect is kinda unspectacular, but it's 2 cost for 7 life...all the blood lifedrain cards we've seen so far have a far higher cost, so I can see that card being quite useful if you're in a tight spot. It's probably not gonna win you the game, but it might save you long enough to get that inspire combo going off (or whatever else you want to accomplish). Also, the synergy with the coyotl legendary is obviously bonkers ^^

Madican
05-26-2013, 12:08 PM
What's the worst of the revealed cards so far in your opinion and why?

I have several cards "marked" as really bad but my vote goes to:

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/GoblinCookingPot-215x300.png

Reason:

It looks fine to me, though the sacrifice bit is a bit off.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 12:22 PM
It looks fine to me, though the sacrifice bit is a bit off.

I don't get how people can see this card as playable. In competitive play you can't just throw away cards, you need to look at what value you get from them. From this one, you get to do one damage, and it's not even damage that can be dealt to a troop or champion but only champion; they lose 1 charge, which from champion abilities we've seen is not impressive at all; and you get to mill them for one. You basically play a card that does nothing.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Imo Soothing Breeze has a pretty decent shot at being the worst card in the set. Gaining live while not affecting the board at all is pretty bad.

Except its going to be in sideboards to counter 2-3 burn spells.......

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 12:24 PM
I don't get how people can see this card as playable. In competitive play you can't just throw away cards, you need to look at what value you get from them. From this one, you get to do one damage, and it's not even damage that can be dealt to a troop or champion but only champion; they lose 1 charge, which from champion abilities we've seen is not impressive at all; and you get to mill them for one. You basically play a card that does nothing.

Yes 1 damage to champion for 2 mana is dreadful..
Lose a charge is unique though, and the mill is situational to mess up something like peek. I would never run it though, but I am glad it exists.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 12:25 PM
Except its going to be in sideboards to counter 2-3 burn spells.......

Probably could be sided in certain scenarios, but only in limited - not in constructed. Decks that have burn spells will use it to kill your creatures, not burn your face. Maybe as a finisher yes, but not otherwise.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 12:30 PM
Probably could be sided in certain scenarios, but only in limited - not in constructed. Decks that have burn spells will use it to kill your creatures, not burn your face. Maybe as a finisher yes, but not otherwise.

Well I had a modern RDW that ran 16 lightning bolts (Lava Spike, Lightning bolt, Rift Bolt, Volley Shards, I forgot other one)
I never used spells on creatures unless I was forced too, and I won about 90% of my games (Single games, no sideboards).

Strait up burn that needs 1-3 lands at most is very powerful.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 12:33 PM
Well I had a modern RDW that ran 16 lightning bolts (Lava Spike, Lightning bolt, Rift Bolt, Volley Shards, I forgot other one)
I never used spells on creatures unless I was forced too, and I won about 90% of my games (Single games, no sideboards).

Strait up burn that needs 1-3 lands at most is very powerful.

And how many sets does Modern include? :) That's a pretty huge card pool. I'm pretty sure something like that wouldn't be possible for at least the first 2 blocks in HEX.

Hexmage
05-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Cards that just restore health are not good enough against burn. Since you aren't doing anything to stop the hurt from happening.
You either need a repeating healing effect, a blocker or a lot more life than 7.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 12:41 PM
And how many sets does Modern include? :) That's a pretty huge card pool. I'm pretty sure something like that wouldn't be possible for at least the first 2 blocks in HEX.

Very true, but lifegain does counter burn decks, and I am sure there will be a burn deck or two around.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 12:42 PM
Cards that just restore health are not good enough against burn. Since you aren't doing anything to stop the hurt from happening.
You either need a repeating healing effect, a blocker or a lot more life than 7.

Yep, my experience as well.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 12:42 PM

2 lightning bolts = 6 damage with 2 cards.
Any card that can counter 2 cards verse a viable deck strategy is worth considering.

Hexmage
05-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Most of the time a burn deck will be playing creatures as well. Which means the 7 life you gained will probably extend your life 1 turn. A creature generally extends it longer, life gain is only good when its really high amounts.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Most of the time a burn deck will be playing creatures as well. Which means the 7 life you gained will probably extend your life 1 turn. A creature generally extends it longer, life gain is only good when its really high amounts.

Yeah they are playing haste creatures and using lightning bolts on player (unless forced otherwise)
And heroes reunion counters 2 lightning bolts.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 12:51 PM
Yeah they are playing haste creatures and using lightning bolts on player (unless forced otherwise)
And heroes reunion counters 2 lightning bolts.

I feel like we're going in a circle :D

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 12:52 PM
I feel like we're going in a circle :D

We definitely are ^_^

Hexmage
05-26-2013, 12:54 PM
The last time I saw a pure lifegain spell played in a competitive Magic deck was, when they played a card that gained you 2 life for each creature in graveyards + you could replay it from your graveyard. Netting you about 20 life on average costing you 3 mana twice. Playing a spell that only extends your life by 1 turn which doesn't do anything to advance your own board state (doing something that makes you more likely to win) is a waste of a card in my opinion.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 12:56 PM
The last time I saw a pure lifegain spell played in a competitive Magic deck was, when they played a card that gained you 2 life for each creature in graveyards + you could replay it from your graveyard. Netting you about 20 life on average costing you 3 mana twice. Playing a spell that only extends your life by 1 turn which doesn't do anything to advance your own board state (doing something that makes you more likely to win) is a waste of a card in my opinion.

It is verse most decks, but definitely not verse burn.
Also, turbo fog does not mind efficient lifegain to buy time for lockdown combos / bombs.

funktion
05-26-2013, 01:04 PM
If we're talking about what cards so far are the most "last pick junk" in draft... cooking pot is close to the worst.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 01:04 PM
If we're talking about what cards so far are the most "last pick junk" in draft... cooking pot is close to the worst.
Yeah sure.

Boogaloo
05-26-2013, 01:11 PM

Yeah, the only way I could see pure lifegain spells being more useful would be if there was a way to make a deck with cards that somehow scaled on your lifescore for added effects (which isn't super likely, but I suppose is possible if there were a bunch of variations of what Ozawa, Cosmic Elder is doing).

Still a mediocre card at best in all likelihood.

Avaian
05-26-2013, 01:13 PM
The value of cards depend a lot on the format you are playing, which is causing alot of these disagreements.
You also need to remember that goblin cooking pot is an Artifact, several cards revealed get stronger the more artifacts you have increasing its value.
In draft though I would agree that the Cooking Pot would be one of the last picks

Avaian
05-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah, the only way I could see pure lifegain spells being more useful would be if there was a way to make a deck with cards that somehow scaled on your lifescore for added effects (which isn't super likely, but I suppose is possible if there were a bunch of variations of what Ozawa, Cosmic Elder is doing).

Still a mediocre card at best in all likelihood.

we don't know much about coyotle, they could gain strength the more health you have

BohemianStalker
05-26-2013, 01:31 PM
we don't know much about coyotle, they could gain strength the more health you have

there is a card like that so it works that way .-)

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/osawa_cosmic_elder-215x300.png

Also some people here should really try to check their logic ..breeze is a great card for sideboard it is basically counter for 2 burning cards. And if you can counter 2 cards with 1 its obvious choice against quick red decks (which doesnt make me really happy since i like burn decks :/) of course it might not be so because there could be better way to prevent dmg or better heals through creatures, set reveal will tell.

+it is quickaction, which is neat.

To sum it up: according to coytle card and what we read about them lorewise I would never puth that card into mediocre pool ,-)

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 01:43 PM
there is a card like that so it works that way .-)

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/osawa_cosmic_elder-215x300.png

Also some people here should really try to check their logic ..breeze is a great card for sideboard it is basically counter for 2 burning cards. And if you can counter 2 cards with 1 its obvious choice against quick red decks (which doesnt make me really happy since i like burn decks :/) of course it might not be so because there could be better way to prevent dmg or better heals through creatures, set reveal will tell.

+it is quickaction, which is neat.

To sum it up: according to coytle card and what we read about them lorewise I would never puth that card into mediocre pool ,-)

Lifedrain = Lifelink??
If so, thats a bonkers card.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Lifedrain = Lifelink??
If so, thats a bonkers card.

Not quite. 8 resources is a lot and it can be dealt with, with a single removal spell. In limited 8 resources is probably too much and you won't be getting to that number too many games.

I don't think it's playable in competitive games.

Here's a bonkers card, though:

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/king_gabriel-215x300.png

BohemianStalker
05-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Not quite. 8 resources is a lot and it can be dealt with, with a single removal spell. In limited 8 resources is probably too much and you won't be getting to that number too many games.

umm its pve only card.. :-D

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 02:00 PM
umm its pve only card.. :-D

Oh, is it? I didn't see the little monster face thingy next to the card's rarity. Why isn't it there?

BohemianStalker
05-26-2013, 02:06 PM
Oh, is it? I didn't see the little monster face thingy next to the card's rarity. Why isn't it there?

u got me :)

m4nt1c
05-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Terrible transfer costs 1 more than tendrils of corruption. Against an aggressive deck I would choose the instant speed removal over corruption every time. As someone who has used tendrils of corruption and terrible transfer both to beat out aggro I can tell you that the card is definitely a staple in Monoblack/blood as a way of dealing with decks that run creatures.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 02:22 PM

The only removal spoiled so for that can efficiently deal with it is murder. Depends how many removals are out there that can deal with it I guess. If they do not have an answer that serra avatar with lifelink will win the game..

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 02:27 PM
The only removal spoiled so for that can efficiently deal with it is murder. Depends how many removals are out there that can deal with it I guess. If they do not have an answer that serra avatar with lifelink will win the game..

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/Extinction-215x300.png

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/chaos_key-215x300.png

http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/9yf0liZ.jpg

:)

IndigoShade
05-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Kinda going in the opposite direction with this thread in the last couple of posts lol but talking about cards with lifedrain that are "bonkers", have you seen this thing?! http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130516110026/hextcg/images/thumb/8/8b/OzawaCosmicElder.png/300px-OzawaCosmicElder.png

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 02:30 PM
http://hex.potion-of-wit.com/img/cards/chaos_key-215x300.png

That makes me wonder, would exile bypass King Gabriel's ability like in magic?

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Kinda going in the opposite direction with this thread in the last couple of posts lol but talking about cards with lifedrain that are "bonkers", have you seen this thing?! http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130516110026/hextcg/images/thumb/8/8b/OzawaCosmicElder.png/300px-OzawaCosmicElder.png

That will be a budget mythic I think. Not competitive because 8 mana and loses if they have removal, but man can it get out of hand if they have no answer.

wallofomens
05-26-2013, 02:34 PM
That makes me wonder, would exile bypass King Gabriel's ability like in magic?

Yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't.

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't.

Well fingers crossed that ability stays in artifacts or at least around that price range..
Dont want 1 mana instant speed exile anything under the sun cards like in magic (My humble opinion)

Gregzilla
05-26-2013, 02:37 PM
I actually like Goblin Cooking Pot, and plan to throw 4 of em into my Glorfenburn deck. The more often I can get him to fart, the better. :)

TheWrathofShane
05-26-2013, 02:38 PM
I actually like Goblin Cooking Pot, and plan to throw 4 of em into my Glorfenburn deck. The more often I can get him to fart, the better. :)

Lol ^_^