PDA

View Full Version : Hex Playmat

digigb
05-27-2013, 11:41 AM
I was hoping for you guys to offer a hex playmat that way i can show off your art and in a way advertise your game to other card loving people.
It would be great if we get it before the game comes out.

Daer
05-27-2013, 11:42 AM
I'd buy one if they added a PVE promo card to it.

Talreth
05-27-2013, 11:43 AM

You beat me to it.

Lazybum
05-27-2013, 11:44 AM

only problem is too many pve promo cards with things that are physical and it will seem more like a cash grab then actually doing good for the game.

digigb
05-27-2013, 11:46 AM
I think we have enough PVE promo cards i don't like making it hard for people to complete their collections.

Lazybum
05-27-2013, 11:49 AM
what i would like to see is a physical print sheet of cards to hang on my office wall for artwork. i have a few posters in frames from the various blizzard wow expansions and a diablo one as well. i do also have an uncut sheet of arena magic from way back in the day. having a sheet of hex would be neat to me

Derium
05-27-2013, 11:51 AM
what i would like to see is a physical print sheet of cards to hang on my office wall for artwork. i have a few posters in frames from the various blizzard wow expansions and a diablo one as well. i do also have an uncut sheet of arena magic from way back in the day. having a sheet of hex would be neat to me

That's my thoughts too. I know they could never make this game physically. But getting RL promos just to collect would be nice.

RECHiD
05-27-2013, 01:25 PM
I'd like to see these purchases reward alternate art instead of exclusive cards. That way, a buyer still gets something fun and unique, but it doesn't give off the cash-grab vibe as hard. IE: Buy a play-mat, get an alternate art Zombie Plague unique to play-mat buyers. Note that anybody can still obtain a normal Zombie Plague by regular means.

Dralon
05-27-2013, 01:30 PM
I'd like to see these purchases reward alternate art instead of exclusive cards. That way, a buyer still gets something fun and unique, but it doesn't give off the cash-grab vibe as hard. IE: Buy a play-mat, get an alternate art Zombie Plague unique to play-mat buyers. Note that anybody can still obtain a normal Zombie Plague by regular means.

Sounds great to me!

Banquetto
05-27-2013, 01:39 PM
I salute this idea, great suggestion RECHiD.

LexC
05-27-2013, 04:01 PM

Nice One!

MrCwis
05-27-2013, 05:18 PM

This would be cool, except zombie plague being a kickass legendary probably isn't the best example

RECHiD
05-27-2013, 05:34 PM
I came up with the idea. I get to choose the card, and I choose Zombie Plague. It's too late to change it now. If I had the ability to go back in time, I would change it to something more reasonable. (Actually that's a lie, it would still be Zombie Plague)

Lazybum
05-27-2013, 05:45 PM

AA card instead of a promo is a really good idea

MugenMusou
05-27-2013, 07:41 PM
I think AA is definitely much better than the exclusive card. What about even a step further?

Instead of giving exclusive content, just give regular digital content e.g. VIP for one month, booster packs etc. OR
Give a preview card from next set i.e. it remains exclusive until the next set comes out but everyone can eventually own the card i.e. timed exclusive.

IrishBattousai
02-10-2015, 09:33 AM
i would buy one even if it did not come with a code for a card in game

Xenavire
02-10-2015, 09:34 AM
i would buy one even if it did not come with a code for a card in game

Please don't necro threads.

Kami
02-10-2015, 09:53 AM
Please don't necro threads.

This.