PDA

View Full Version : How easy will trading boosters be?

Rayous
05-28-2013, 08:18 AM
I plan on giving a bunch of cash to a friend so he can up his pledge in exchange for a bunch of his boosters. How much of a hassle is it going to be for him to send me his boosters? (hoping for a reply from kyle)

Daer
05-28-2013, 08:22 AM
They have said there is a mail system, so he could just mail you however many boosters you agreed on.

Yasi
05-28-2013, 08:31 AM
Boosters are not tradable.

wallofomens
05-28-2013, 08:34 AM

Also, you only collect the cards, you can't play with them.

Lochar
05-28-2013, 08:36 AM
*Holds up a sign*

*Please don't feed the trolls.*

Stok3d
05-28-2013, 08:38 AM

Unfortunately, I wasn't logged in at work yet before reading this topic and saw the kid's reply above (I have him blocked). Obviously, it's summer vacation and the 12year old has nothing better to do.

@OP: It will be easy to trade the boosters--no worry necessary.

Dratzl
05-28-2013, 08:39 AM
I think i read somewhere, that everything will be tradeable (except champion and mercs). This includes sealed boosters as well.
Can't imagine why they would make trading in a trading card game difficult :)

Also ignore Yasi ^^

Yasi
05-28-2013, 08:40 AM
Also, you only collect the cards, you can't play with them.

Want to be my friend?

Aurorah
05-28-2013, 08:52 AM
From the Kickstarter Q&A sticky:

Q:Am I able to split some of the rewards with friends? Say I get the King Tier, can I give my friend some of the boosters, a starter deck, and a some of the exclusive rewards? We'd like to pool our money for one of the more expensive tiers instead of getting some of the smaller ones.

A:Everything but account flags (eg, "The Raid Leaders Blessing") are tradable. If you get an account level reward like Guild Leader or whatnot, that will have to tie to the account that did the kickstarter, but from that point you can freely give away starters, packs, etc. to anyone.

Rayous
05-28-2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks Aurorah. I know that it is possible to give the items away, I just wanted to know how complicated it will be. I'm going to be giving a friend the money to upgrade from squire to guild leader in exchange for the starters/packs/exclusives excluding the squire bundle. This way I get packs for my money and he gets drafts for a year and all the mercenaries.

I just hope that trading me those ~150 packs doesn't take him all day. A gift with like a stack of packs is a different matter than doing a pack at a time.

wallofomens
05-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Want to be my friend?

I... I... thought we already were.. :( My whole life is a lie now!

Temig
05-28-2013, 09:37 AM
Depending on what your "bunch of cash" is, you might consider just picking up one of the prepaid Visa/AMEX cards that you can get at most convenience stores, load up however much, and pledge yourself so you'll get the full rewards for a tier.

Chance
05-28-2013, 09:43 AM
This thread has had some unexpected repercussions, Yasi has found love and may start to breed.

Rayous
05-28-2013, 10:46 AM
@ Temig: nah, I want to help out my friend and I don't like the idea of having two non merged accounts. If he decides he doesn't want to deal with the card transfer I will just end up getting a king to add to my pledge instead. The change to the 660k reward guaranteed that I would be spending at least 120.00 more due to my desires for pve exclusive playsets. Well played Crypto, well played...