PDA

View Full Version : Crypto: Update the Kickstarter page

EntropyBall
05-28-2013, 08:46 AM
The right side text on the KS page doesn't reflect any of the Stretch Goals, and the $250 tiers don't make mention of the free draft that is included for the 1st year. The only place its mentioned is on the main page, at the bottom, in the giant images, and for those its listed as a stretch goal.
Some of the other KS's I've seen will list their pledge tiers like this (and I think its helpful for people to see what each tier currently gets):

Squire $20
================
Lots of awesome stuff
----Stretch Rewards-----
More awesome stuff

Mushroom_C1oud
05-28-2013, 08:47 AM
The tiers on the right side cannot be altered after someone has pledged for that tier.

EntropyBall
05-28-2013, 09:07 AM
That's weird, I wonder how I've seen that format on other KS pages then.

Either way, they need to make it more obvious that those $250 tiers have been upgraded, its pretty easy to miss.

Mavian
05-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Perhaps it was altered before there was a backer on those tiers or they created new tiers with the updated info, but that's how KS has been, so once there's a backer there's no ability to bait and switch to less than was promised when someone backed.

They have updated the graphics, but I suppose a big UPDATE or something for people to check the stretch goals should be included at the top of the home page for it.

Chance
05-28-2013, 09:36 AM
What they should do is make a video right beside the top one explaining all the Stretch Goal Rewards that way its easier for people to understand and find. Even myself I sometimes forget half the shit I'm getting :/

MrCwis
05-28-2013, 09:39 AM
A simple look below at the great graphics we've made to explain all the awesome stuff you're getting at the top of the page i think would be suffice