PDA

View Full Version : Question for Single Player

L3club
05-28-2013, 01:18 PM
I mostly play this game by myself (don't have a lot of people to play with) I quite enjoy it and it's fun but one thing I've always wondered about the rules, when playing 1 player, can you go back and do a location twice so that you can pick up two locations cards from the same place? I understand you still need one from each to win, but it might be helpful to have a bonus from the location twice.

Matt_Hyra
05-28-2013, 02:26 PM
No, you can only collect each corner card once. If you go back, you have 2 Encounters and no payoff.

L3club
05-28-2013, 02:32 PM
That's what I figured was most likely the answer but I wanted to check! Thank you very much! I read the rules and looked at several places online where people discussed the rules, but not a lot of people seem to play it single player. So again, thank you very much!

Whesley
05-28-2013, 02:44 PM
It's written in the rulebook, that you can only collect the location tile once. ;)

L3club
05-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Hmm, now that you mention it I recall reading that (I've had this question for awhile now ;-)) I believe what I was unclear about was whether this would apply for single player as well. As there are only four location cards, in a full 4-person game, taking two would make it impossible for another player get all their location cards, but in single player that wouldnt' be a factor.

But it seems to does apply. So thanks for the answers :-)

Whesley
06-01-2013, 04:10 PM
You are welcome! ;)

If you are able to collect more location tiles, that would be too strong. 4 Police Stations and Car Lots, farming the CDC and the Department Store would be great, I guess. :)

Have fun, keep playing. ;)