PDA

View Full Version : Trading PVP Cards

MisterBurkes
05-29-2013, 07:18 AM
Will you be able to trade PvP cards? If so, will these be in the form of public trades / offers or private trades, or both?

jai151
05-29-2013, 07:22 AM
Will you be able to trade PvP cards? If so, will these be in the form of public trades / offers or private trades, or both?

You will be able to trade all PVP cards. There will be both a gold (PvE currency) and platinum (purchased currency) auction house. There will also almost definitely be personal trading, but I'm not sure this is officially confirmed.

Digital_Aether
05-29-2013, 07:22 AM
You can trade PvP cards. You can also trade boosters and paid starter decks. The auction house will be using gold and platinum (pay currency) to do trades. I assume that most PvP cards will be traded for platinum. Platinum -> gold conversions can be done directly through CZE or I think more likely will be done through boosters as a currency. Platinum buys a booster, and the booster lists on the AH for gold greater than what CZE's exchange rate it.

jai151
05-29-2013, 07:26 AM
You can trade PvP cards. You can also trade boosters and paid starter decks. The auction house will be using gold and platinum (pay currency) to do trades. I assume that most PvP cards will be traded for platinum. Platinum -> gold conversions can be done directly through CZE or I think more likely will be done through boosters as a currency. Platinum buys a booster, and the booster lists on the AH for gold greater than what CZE's exchange rate it.

We have confirmation somewhere you can buy gold for platinum? That would be against the stated goal of only selling starters, boosters and platinum(for tournament buys) for cash, so I highly doubt the conversion will exist.

Digital_Aether
05-29-2013, 07:46 AM
We have confirmation somewhere you can buy gold for platinum? That would be against the stated goal of only selling starters, boosters and platinum(for tournament buys) for cash, so I highly doubt the conversion will exist.

I was pretty sure they said that at some point. I don't remember where. Even if it was in place, it would only serve to give a price floor. F2P people would pay more for platinum, and boosters make an easy exchange items for AH listings.

Edit : Found it http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=23032&p=206110#post206110