SamCube
05-29-2013, 07:27 AM
Compilation of users had said:

► Physical art books
► High-quality prints (or posters) of the card art of our choice
► Replicas/models of certain Champions/troops/artifacts/equipment
► Shroomkin plushies / toys
► Shin'hare plushies / toys
► Something neat with hex gems (I don't have anything off the top of my head, but there's got to be something cool you could do with those)
► Hex-branded tasty beverage holders
►Hex Mouse Pads!
►Signed pictures of Cory dressed up as a hooker with a lipstick imprint on them!

jai151
05-29-2013, 07:33 AM
HEX branded life counter in the style of the old Magic Counter Scrye put out.

Digital_Aether
05-29-2013, 07:48 AM
I don't know that I want this for the KS itself, but posters of the cards. They have big posters from cards like replicator's gambit in their videos, and selling something like that (once the game came out, and you could see all the cards) would be pretty awesome.

Wolver_the_Zeta
05-29-2013, 07:52 AM
I'd like to see some promotional physical cards. I think a cool idea could be that after a block rotation, the most notable card from the last set gets a physical version that is winnable in high level tournaments.

MrCwis
05-29-2013, 07:54 AM
I don't know that I want this for the KS itself, but posters of the cards. They have big posters from cards like replicator's gambit in their videos, and selling something like that (once the game came out, and you could see all the cards) would be pretty awesome.

This would be sweet to do, and while I'm against exclusive cards with physical product as is a large part of this community, it would be a neat to get an ingame copy of whatever poster you buy. Since these will be normal cards collectors won't feel slighted and some players would get a copy of a sweet rare with their poster.

Psypher
05-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Well lets see here...

- Physical art books
- High-quality print of the card art of our choice
- Replicas/models of certain Champions/troops/artifacts/equipment
- Shroomkin plushies
- Shin'hare plushies
- Something neat with hex gems (I don't have anything off the top of my head, but there's got to be something cool you could do with those)
- Hex-branded tasty beverage holders

That's all that comes to mind for now. CZE has already found a way to get my money for a product that will never exist in the physical world (and doesn't even really exist in the publicly available digital one yet), so I'm sure they can find a way to take more of my money for a real product that does exist.

*waits patiently to give money to CZE for a physical product*

Madican
05-29-2013, 09:31 AM
A set of physical cards featuring the leaders of all eight races.

Indormi
05-29-2013, 09:44 AM
I'd like to get printed cards of any card we want. These cards will have no value what so ever because you can ask for a card you dont have on your colection. This will likely be expensive though

Tathel
05-29-2013, 09:45 AM
I think Hex physical card sleeves would be hilarious, then when we are playing magic we can be advertising and ironic at the same time

Simokon
05-29-2013, 10:07 AM
Art book for sure!

Madican
05-29-2013, 10:09 AM
Posters and mousepads with the Underworld/Ardent symbols.

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Signed pictures of Cory dressed up as a hooker with a lipstick imprint on them!

katkillad
05-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Already mentioned, but +1 to shroomkin plushie. I'd also like to see a physical authenticator.

MrKunle
05-29-2013, 02:28 PM
I would love a good quality mouse pad!

Shrennan
05-29-2013, 08:34 PM
A Making Of video or book (hardcover preferably)

Fateanomaly
05-29-2013, 08:54 PM
A guide book of sorts showing all the pvp/pve cards and their equipment in the first set including any promotional cards up to that stage.

BigDog
05-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Signed physical versions of the card "Run with the Big Dogs"

Lazybum
05-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Signed pictures of Cory dressed up as a hooker with a lipstick imprint on them!

+1

PkkFrank
05-29-2013, 09:22 PM
I'd like some mousepads, posters, hats , or whatever. I'm definitely going to buy some physical items if they release some.

Redbeastmage
05-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Physical card sleeves. I'd love to be able to rep hex while drafting magic.

Masquerade
05-29-2013, 09:38 PM
Shroomkin plushies and physical card replicas. ^ ^

Moltenronrick
05-29-2013, 09:54 PM
I think Hex physical card sleeves would be hilarious, then when we are playing magic we can be advertising and ironic at the same time

This, very much this.

Kroan
05-29-2013, 10:27 PM
An art book would be very intresting, yes.

Deciphered
05-29-2013, 10:28 PM
While I don't know the details of the contracts CZE signed with their artists, many artists affiliated with TCGs of the past have made a little money on the side selling prints of their art that was used in a game. So, if you see some art that you like, try to find that artist's web page, or maybe go say hi to them at a con. They may just have the awesome (possibly signed) print that you are looking for.

WizBang
05-29-2013, 10:36 PM
"Threshold" welcome mats. :)

Stok3d
05-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Those that Dragon Lord and above that get a card made after them would greatly appreciate having that in a physical format too. I'd pay extra for shipping etc to get it.

Daer
05-29-2013, 11:24 PM
Full size posters of cards.

traeki
05-29-2013, 11:40 PM
Physical card sleeves. I'd love to be able to rep hex while drafting magic.

A+++. Would buy again.

TheWackyWombat
05-30-2013, 06:09 AM
I would kill for the chance to get a hold of some prints from hex.

I just love the art design for the game, it seems to have more character then the other TCGs I play. As soon as I found the Backgrounds I snapped up the Uruunaz one.

If Cryptozoic did offer prints, I'd appreciate it if they were offered for a limited time on a set by set basis. I love the idea that what's available is based on the current sets.

Psypher
05-30-2013, 07:18 AM
I see a number of folks requesting Hex sleeves/playmats. I almost included these in my initial list, but I pulled back after I thought about it a bit. The only purpose for such items is to use them while playing a game not named Hex, and unless they're being used while playing WoWTCG or some of their other DBGs, then CZE making and marketing such items is akin to them asking you to spend money/time on a game from a competitor. I'm not sure how motivated the company will be to offer such items. Then again, it's not like they'd sell them at a loss, and Cory did say he would do anything to help get this game off the ground, so who knows.

*Wonders to himself if he would buy hundreds of Hex sleeves for his DC and LOTR DBG's...hmmm...*

Mysidia
05-30-2013, 07:19 AM
big poster resources... like what mtg has ;)

Krakanous
06-01-2013, 08:56 AM
I would very much LOVE some physical cards of the exclusive kickstarter tiers, or quite frankly, just a random couple of physical cards such as 1 representing each type, ruby, sappshire, wild, blood, diamond and artifact :).

Fireblast
06-01-2013, 08:59 AM

Solforge (100% Digital Lane TCG) has sleeves for example.

~

Vibraxus
06-01-2013, 09:03 AM

That right there is pure genius.

MugenMusou
06-01-2013, 09:09 AM
A book with each card on it, and perhaps brief discussion of each card by design team.