PDA

View Full Version : The Inverse Value of Collector Tier

CoolGrayAJ
05-29-2013, 11:07 AM
Greetings, everyone!

Just as I did with Dungeon Crawler (http://coolgraycorner.com/2013/05/18/hex-pro-player-pledge-tiers-sold-out/), I wanted to shed some light on the value of Collector. I'm not particularly surprised that both DC and Collector are both the go-to $250 tiers now, and since I talked about DC before, I wanted to talk about the value you get out of Collector.

One thing that struck me as interesting with it is that it's more valuable (to the backer) to have less people backing Collector, and is the only pledge tier that exhibits this sort of behavior.

Hope you guys enjoy this read, and let me know your thoughts on Collector!

http://coolgraycorner.com/2013/05/29/dont-back-me-bro/ (http://coolgraycorner.com/2013/05/29/dont-back-me-bro/)

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 11:10 AM
...I will find you...

Tathel
05-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Link is to the wrong page bro

CoolGrayAJ
05-29-2013, 11:20 AM
That it was. Thanks, bro! LOL

jai151
05-29-2013, 11:22 AM
You have one very small error in your article. GK+ also gets the collector cards. So your pool of possible people is significantly larger.

Indormi
05-29-2013, 11:23 AM
I think that most of the peaple that are getting collectors beacuse there are no more PP and GK knew this. But for our own benefit we didnt discuss it.

THE FIRST RULE OF THE COLLECTOR TIER IS THAT YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE COLLECTOR TIER

:)

CoolGrayAJ
05-29-2013, 11:23 AM
Dat oversight! Thanks, jai, I'll address this now.

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 11:25 AM
THE FIRST RULE OF THE COLLECTOR TIER IS THAT YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE COLLECTOR TIER
:)

This! You're breaking the rules, man!

Also collectors get 2x of each card since the 660k stretch reward.

CoolGrayAJ
05-29-2013, 11:35 AM
This! You're breaking the rules, man!

Also collectors get 2x of each card since the 660k stretch reward.

LOL! I actually knew this a while ago, and have been holding off on discussing it -- but for the sake of pushing for $1.5MM, I figure it couldn't hurt.

Even if Collector hits the 1k cap, there would still be less than 1k playsets of any given Collector-exclusive card out there. Still really decent.

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Everyone with an ounce of sense knew this a while ago. And we will definitely hit 1.5m there's no question at this point =P

MisterBurkes
05-29-2013, 11:37 AM
To all collectors: do not bump this thread any more :eek:

katkillad
05-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Every time someone adds a collector you are taking the spoon out of my unborn childs mouf.

MatWith1T
05-29-2013, 11:39 AM
Counterpoint - The relative lack of interest in Collector compared to Dungeon Crawler and Pro is a good indicator that there will not be much of a market for the exclusive alternate art cards.

Hex has over 9,000 backers at this point, and it is fair to reason that a significant number of the games future 'Hardcore' players are represented in those 9,000. Yet most have chosen to skip the Collector perk in lieu of something else. So while the exclusive cards will definitely be rare, and probably hard to obtain, there's little reason right now to believe that there is going to be a lot of demand for them.

Because it is a digital game, and because we won't know in advance what the exclusive cards will be, there is a very high likelihood that the Collector cards won't even be in a Collector's constructed deck; they will be relegated to a digital collection, unlike a physical game, where you can at least show off your latest foil at the local hobby shop or tournament.

The rarer, exclusive Collector version of a card will most likely be worth more than the standard vanilla version; but even moreso than a physical game, a card's utility will increase value significantly more than a card's aesthetic and rarity. And with no knowledge of what the exclusive cards will be, the Collector tier offers little more utility than a booster pack.

Edit - Full disclosure, I am still heavily weighing adding a Collector tier to my pledge. I do have an interest in collecting a playset of exclusives, but I do not see myself paying a premium at the auction house for that privilege.

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Actually, Hex is basically unknown at this point, it is not fair to reason that a significant number of anything is represented by the early backers. We're all people that follow kickstarter, or were bored when a link showed up on our respective radar...

Ohhhh I see what you're trying to do... Yea, nope, the collector tier will be worthless... Don't get it...

Tathel
05-29-2013, 11:45 AM
I tend to think that there is also a low end number that you want to hit to maximize value. I think, for example, if only 2 people bought collector tier the alt art cards would be so rare that most players wouldn't have a chance to see them and get that "oh man i really wish i had that" feeling. Also you end up in a situation where if you try to price them using math rather than demand when compared to the commonality of legendary or rares, the valuation is so ridiculous that no one would pay it.

I think you need a certain amount circulating so that an AA seems rare but an achievable goal to acquire for your collection. Otherwise collectors may end up with majority of AA cards being unsellable except for the rare card that is both an excellent card and excellent art.

I think in terms of comics, no one i know would even try to buy action comics number #1 and the few people that buy very expensive first appearances are generally trying to do so because they know the market is big enough that some rich guy down the line may be willing to shell out the money (or they are the rich guy).

But if you look at varient covers there are usually enough in the world and of a mostly vanity nature that you can imagine wanting one that you saw once that looked very cool.

I think hex will survive a long time but i don't know that digital property will ever hold enough legacy/collector desire where one of a kinds can command a value that they would actually be worth statistically.

Sum up:
I think it is mostly true that collector decreases in value at a certain point, but i think it's more of a parabola because an unhealthy market size may artificially lower prices as well

Indormi
05-29-2013, 11:46 AM
Actually, Hex is basically unknown at this point, it is not fair to reason that a significant number of anything is represented by the early backers. We're all people that follow kickstarter, or were bored when a link showed up on our respective radar...

Ohhhh I see what you're trying to do... Yea, nope, the collector tier will be worthless... Don't get it...

Yea collector is worthless, is completly a gambit better to stay away from it. At this point I'm sittion on 2 collectors (AKA the mAdmAn gambit) while sniping for a GK

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 11:49 AM
I will not disclose what I am currently holding on to. If I listed it out I'd have to add up how much it costs...

katkillad
05-29-2013, 11:49 AM
Collector more like trash collector am i rite.

Question for everyone, do you think the alternate art cards will have more value if they are unplayed or if they are leveled up and foiled?

Daer
05-29-2013, 11:50 AM

Question for everyone, do you think the alternate art cards will have more value if they are unplayed or if they are leveled up and foiled?

You need 2 playsets so you have both.

katkillad
05-29-2013, 11:57 AM
You need 2 playsets so you have both.

http://i.imgur.com/RPrCzJY.gif

Turtlewing
Counterpoint - The relative lack of interest in Collector compared to Dungeon Crawler and Pro is a good indicator that there will not be much of a market for the exclusive alternate art cards.

Hex has over 9,000 backers at this point, and it is fair to reason that a significant number of the games future 'Hardcore' players are represented in those 9,000. Yet most have chosen to skip the Collector perk in lieu of something else. So while the exclusive cards will definitely be rare, and probably hard to obtain, there's little reason right now to believe that there is going to be a lot of demand for them.

TL/DR:
"Collector is speculative and high risk. But relative popularity of the tier now does not nesesarily indicate anything about the popularity of the AA cards long term."

Long Version:
Not entirely true. The collector tier suffers from risk aversion more than the dungeon crawler and pro player do. The pro player is extremely easy to value, and has reliable long and short term monetary value. Dungeon crawler is harder to value than pro player but also has reliable long and short term value. The collector tier is largely a gamble, with it's main payout being long term and much lower short term value. We can't really predict the value of the AA cards. Looking at promos from Magic, we can conclude that the possibility exists for the Collector AAs to be ridiculously valuable. However the possibility also exists for them to be nearly worthless.

Since the long term demographics of Hex and secondhand card market are unknown, it's safer to go with a tier that grants a more guaranteed payout. This is true even if you expect the demand to be very high.

In addition to this, the real driver for demand for the AA cards will be players who join post launch (particularly player who join 2, 3, 4+ years into Hex's lifespan). Those players did not have the option of participating in the kickstarter and can only get the AA cards by trading. Meaning you'll want to sit on those cards for a while before selling them even if you don't want to use them yourself.

Furthermore, low demand in the collector tier does not necessarily indicate low demand for the collector AA cards. For one thing, they haven't shown us the art in question, not told us what the cards they're going to be (could be 6 legendary cards with some really cool art, or it could be 6 commons with art that didn't make it onto the standard card for good reason). Again there's a lot of risk in buying in sight unseen. There may well be a lot of people who have decided to "wait and see" and are planning to trade for the cards later if they look desirable.

Indormi

We dont really know at this point if you lvl up a card and make it foil(it lvls up same named cards in your deck[or collection] at the same time) and if the foil is only for you. I also read somewhere that AH cards may be stripped of all xp. So depending of how it works.

Indormi
05-29-2013, 12:04 PM
TL/DR:
"Collector is speculative and high risk. But relative popularity of the tier now does not nesesarily indicate anything about the popularity of the AA cards long term."

Long Version:
Not entirely true. The collector tier suffers from risk aversion more than the dungeon crawler and pro player do. The pro player is extremely easy to value, and has reliable long and short term monetary value. Dungeon crawler is harder to value than pro player but also has reliable long and short term value. The collector tier is largely a gamble, with it's main payout being long term and much lower short term value. We can't really predict the value of the AA cards. Looking at promos from Magic, we can conclude that the possibility exists for the Collector AAs to be ridiculously valuable. However the possibility also exists for them to be nearly worthless.

Since the long term demographics of Hex and secondhand card market are unknown, it's safer to go with a tier that grants a more guaranteed payout. This is true even if you expect the demand to be very high.

In addition to this, the real driver for demand for the AA cards will be players who join post launch (particularly player who join 2, 3, 4+ years into Hex's lifespan). Those players did not have the option of participating in the kickstarter and can only get the AA cards by trading. Meaning you'll want to sit on those cards for a while before selling them even if you don't want to use them yourself.

Furthermore, low demand in the collector tier does not necessarily indicate low demand for the collector AA cards. For one thing, they haven't shown us the art in question, not told us what the cards they're going to be (could be 6 legendary cards with some really cool art, or it could be 6 commons with art that didn't make it onto the standard card for good reason). Again there's a lot of risk in buying in sight unseen. There may well be a lot of people who have decided to "wait and see" and are planning to trade for the cards later if they look desirable.

Yeah is completly a gambit, but if you want to focus on PvP is this or farm PvE to sell. And yes we could make jackpot with this, but it is not likely. Also as you stated the jackpot opportunity starts in a few years. In addition to all this the AA cards may sometimes be good, other year worthless and other year great. So maybe out of 12 per set we get each year only 4 are sellable enough to try to get some profit.

All in all, we have no tools to know if this is a good choice, is more of a hunch.

Turtlewing
05-29-2013, 12:13 PM

My bet is that it'll go roughly like this:

For a given card:

The most valuable copies will be ones with noteworthy achievements (used in a pro tour, used in first deck to beat <endgame raid X>, etc.)

For the first month after the card releases, copies with foil/extended art unlocked will be more valuable than those without due to rarity.

Increasingly as time goes on (mainly after the first month post release), cards that have never been played will become rarer than their counterparts with foil/extended art unlocked (due in part to crafting). Past some equilibrium point these will be more valuable than the foils/extended art cards.

In general:
Players who just want to play the card will be unlikely to pay extra for a foil/extended art card (they can level it themselves through play).

Players who are big in showing off their achievements will only buy unused cards (no point showing off an achievement someone else unlocked)

Collectors will value "mint" cards due to their rarity (cards that don't see play will either be hoarded by collectors or broken down for crafting in the long term), but will also value cards with interesting histories. And to a lesser extent foil/extended art for "completeness".

Tyrfang
05-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Technically any of the Vanity effects are also inversely valuable, because there fewer other players with the distinction of having a vanity dungeon/card/art.

CoolGrayAJ
05-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Technically any of the Vanity effects are also inversely valuable, because there fewer other players with the distinction of having a vanity dungeon/card/art.

Only Collectors exhibits the inverse value because nothing you get out of the other vanity rewards is exclusive to that pledge tier.

Daer
05-29-2013, 12:27 PM
We dont really know at this point if you lvl up a card and make it foil(it lvls up same named cards in your deck[or collection] at the same time) and if the foil is only for you. I also read somewhere that AH cards may be stripped of all xp. So depending of how it works.

Yes we do. Each card is leveled separately. If you foil a card it only affects that individual card. If you then trade that card it remains a foil.

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Judging by wowtcg, all their promos were relevant; very usefull commons and uncommons and rares/legendaries. Nobody would complain for AA lightning bolt, isn't it ?

Tyrfang
05-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Only Collectors exhibits the inverse value because nothing you get out of the other vanity rewards is exclusive to that pledge tier.

The vanity stuff is "one of a kind".
Put it this way, if you had 15 players with dungeons designed by them, versus only a single player who designed a dungeon...the fewer people with a similar benefit, the more unique it is to have it in the first place.

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 12:31 PM
They can't sell their dungeon... We're talking about value of trading cards here.

Indormi
05-29-2013, 12:32 PM
Yes we do. Each card is leveled separately. If you foil a card it only affects that individual card. If you then trade that card it remains a foil.
How it goes for the pack raptor then? You need 1500 damage done with that card to foil it that means a minimum, and then the copies do count to that goal, or not because they are separeted cards?. So you need 6k damage to foil 4 raptors that is like 300 duels average to foil 1 card?

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 12:34 PM
How it goes for the pack raptor then? You need 1500 damage done with that card to foil it that means a minimum, and then the copies do count to that goal, or not because they are separeted cards?. So you need 6k damage to foil 4 raptors that is like 300 duels average to foil 1 card?
Basically.

Indormi
05-29-2013, 12:37 PM
Basically.

I hope they lvl up while keep defending, I most likely build the most shittiest deck ever with all the AA cards just to get them lvl up. As to foil each of them, to sell/keep is a little bit madness

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Is it certain that we have to lvl all copies ? Seems too much to me; maybe if we get a copy foiled then all become foils ? Seems more reasonable.

katkillad
05-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Is it certain that we have to lvl all copies ? Seems too much to me; maybe if we get a copy foiled then all become foils ? Seems more reasonable.

Pretty sure they said each card is unique. So yes, each card would need to be leveled.

IndigoShade
05-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Added incentive to keep cracking out every day!

Indormi
05-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Pretty sure they said each card is unique. So yes, each card would need to be leveled.
They definetly said this, but it could not be that the exp needed to foil cards are more like an account achivement? For me at least makes a lot more sense. At least with the pack raptor, making the copies of your own raptor dont contribute to the lvling doesnt seem really good idea

IndigoShade
05-29-2013, 12:51 PM
Lol you might have to come up with a crazy deck that allows you sacrifice a creature to search your deck for another creature and put it into play so you can always be leveling the same raptor.

papalorax
05-29-2013, 12:54 PM
the value of collector is dependent on them making the collector cards from good PvP cards...if they do that, increased value, if they Alt Art some random card no one uses...no value.

Indormi
05-29-2013, 12:55 PM
Lol you might have to come up with a crazy deck that allows you sacrifice a creature to search your deck for another creature and put it into play so you can always be leveling the same raptor.
Yeah that is one of the principal issues, having to mid lvled raptors just because in each duel you draw a different one...and 1500 damage point each... thats a shit ton for just 1 card that you have to play

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 01:00 PM
I don't about u but i'm not in building specific decks to lvl raptors. If that happens it happened nice and all. Lvling one copy still seems more reasonable to me

BenRGamer
05-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Collectors get two copies of the yearly alternate art cards, due to the stretch goal, too.

Tyrfang
I don't about u but i'm not in building specific decks to lvl raptors. If that happens it happened nice and all. Lvling one copy still seems more reasonable to me

I think we need a stretch goal that involves teaching you proper English.

Indormi
To happen casually more or less 200 duels with that raptor, in a pack raptor combo deck. If they can lvl up in defense keep,(that is the ia that "defends" your keep) you could lvl them up slowly. While you dont use them

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 01:13 PM

Ok yeah I should have read my post twice; But what part of my post u didn't understand?. As far as i'm concerned my english is good

Lochar
05-29-2013, 01:19 PM
To happen casually more or less 200 duels with that raptor, in a pack raptor combo deck. If they can lvl up in defense keep,(that is the ia that "defends" your keep) you could lvl them up slowly. While you dont use them

Now, it'd make more sense with the raptor if all of the copies generated by putting it into play also count towards the original's damage threshold.

nicosharp
05-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Collectors get two copies of the yearly alternate art cards, due to the stretch goal, too.

Yeah, It is 2x for 1 collector of the rare alt art cards.
Also, I was able to snag the boss GK tier, so no worries on Dungeon Crawler vs. Collector tiers. 8D

The perceived value of 6 x1400ish(Have to include all tiers after collector starting at GK) x2 per year is entirely dependent on:
- The cards the alt art is for.
- The size of the community
- The popularity of the game (goes with the above)
- The economy of the game
- The visibility that comes with owning the card (can they show it off, do they get an achievement for having it, etc.?)

CoolGrayAJ
05-29-2013, 02:26 PM
I'm also really interested in the inherent work you have to put in for Collector and Dungeon Crawler. I feel like it makes it more compelling (maybe even more rewarding) than an "easy" ROI in something like Pro Player.

katkillad
05-29-2013, 02:31 PM

Rude

Lochar
05-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Yeah, It is 2x for 1 collector of the rare alt art cards.
Also, I was able to snag the boss GK tier, so no worries on Dungeon Crawler vs. Collector tiers. 8D

The perceived value of 6 x1400ish(Have to include all tiers after collector starting at GK) x2 per year is entirely dependent on:
- The visibility that comes with owning the card (can they show it off, do they get an achievement for having it, etc.?)

Dunno, but I got my playset! :P

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Rude

Don't worry; as i said my english is good, not good enough for retards it appears.

Black_Omega
05-29-2013, 03:40 PM
I believe it was said somewhere in this thread that The Collector tier is 'undervalued' (or something to that effect) by the fact that there are 9000+ backers, and only 180~ Collectors at this point.

You can't look at it like this.

Of the 9200~ backers at the time of writing this, there are more then 5,000 under the 250$ tier. That's more then half. Then you look at the people backing the other 250$ tiers... Brings you over 6,000. I assume those people picked their tier over the Collector because it was more to their liking and style of game play. Another 1,000 Grand Kings is up to 7,000 now (probably higher now that I look at the lower tiers and think I under-sold them).

People in the lower tiers may not be pledging higher because they are a) unsure of the game, b) are happy with what they pledged, or c) are financially restricted in how much they pledge.

I think once the game opens, and non-Kickstarter backers start joining, you will see a want for these cards :)

I'm not trading mine though!

CoolGrayAJ
05-29-2013, 03:49 PM
I believe it was said somewhere in this thread that The Collector tier is 'undervalued' (or something to that effect) by the fact that there are 9000+ backers, and only 180~ Collectors at this point.

I think once the game opens, and non-Kickstarter backers start joining, you will see a want for these cards :)

I'm not trading mine though!

This is exactly the point I was trying to make (and Fight Club Collectors are using as a red herring). Collector is most valuable with a lesser amount of backers, because there should be a certain demand for great cards that end up in the Collector-exclusive group.

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Collector's tier, as it stands now, is of unknown value. So ppl opt to tiers with more palpable rewards like pro or DC. Also note that Alternate Art is not foil or extended art; the value of the card is not only tied on rarity or playability but also whether the art is better or not.

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 03:53 PM
I like rewards I can palp.

Talreth
05-29-2013, 04:06 PM
I like rewards I can palp.

What does that even mean?

Also I'm going to be trading for alt arts as much as I can ;-;

Or I could just go 2x PP and 1x C instead of 3xPP... >.>

Derium
05-29-2013, 04:12 PM
I want GK and collector (on a different account) just so for a year I get two free drafts AND I'll be pooping out 4 lotus (lotuses? Loti?) a day =D

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 04:23 PM
What does that even mean?
It doesn't mean anything. That's why I like the word palpable(even when it's used incorrectly like above). It followed the trend like touchable, or burnable, billable. But unlike touching, burning, or billing, you can't palp something. Simply because it originated in a different way than the rest of those words.

Talreth
05-29-2013, 04:24 PM
It doesn't mean anything. That's why I like the word palpable(even when it's used incorrectly like above). It followed the trend like touchable, or burnable, billable. But unlike touching, burning, or billing, you can't palp something. Simply because it originated in a different way than the rest of those words.

I agree, you are touchable.

MrCwis
05-29-2013, 04:32 PM
Nobody read this article, and nobody buy the collector tier there are already to many of us.

Talreth
05-29-2013, 04:34 PM
Nobody read this article, and nobody buy the collector tier there are already to many of us.

Does GK even really count?

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 04:34 PM
So what's the right word for it ? tanglible ? touchable ?

Lochar
05-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Does GK even really count?

Yes, because they're still getting the AA cards. Even if they do nothing with them... Which most will do something with them.

IndigoShade
05-29-2013, 04:40 PM

Economically undynamic!

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 05:04 PM
Obvious (or virtually any of its synonyms, here they are)
accessible (http://thesaurus.com/browse/accessible), barefaced, bright (http://thesaurus.com/browse/bright), clear (http://thesaurus.com/browse/clear), clear as a bell, conclusive (http://thesaurus.com/browse/conclusive), conspicuous (http://thesaurus.com/browse/conspicuous), discernible (http://thesaurus.com/browse/discernible),distinct (http://thesaurus.com/browse/distinct), distinguishable, evident (http://thesaurus.com/browse/evident), explicit (http://thesaurus.com/browse/explicit), exposed (http://thesaurus.com/browse/exposed), glaring, in evidence, indisputable,lucid (http://thesaurus.com/browse/lucid), manifest (http://thesaurus.com/browse/manifest), noticeable (http://thesaurus.com/browse/noticeable), observable, open (http://thesaurus.com/browse/open), overt (http://thesaurus.com/browse/overt), palpable (http://thesaurus.com/browse/palpable), patent (http://thesaurus.com/browse/patent), perceivable,perceptible (http://thesaurus.com/browse/perceptible), plain (http://thesaurus.com/browse/plain), precise (http://thesaurus.com/browse/precise), prominent (http://thesaurus.com/browse/prominent), pronounced (http://thesaurus.com/browse/pronounced), public (http://thesaurus.com/browse/public), recognizable, self-evident,self-explanatory, standing out, straightforward (http://thesaurus.com/browse/straightforward), transparent (http://thesaurus.com/browse/transparent), unconcealed, undeniable (http://thesaurus.com/browse/undeniable),undisguised, unmistakable, unsubtle, visible (http://thesaurus.com/browse/visible)

IndigoShade
05-29-2013, 05:09 PM
lol @ palpable on your list :p

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 05:09 PM
But obvious wasn't the word i was looking for; look for synonyms of touchable; u will get palpable among others.

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 05:16 PM
I did say virtually any on the list =P Palpable is specifically related to touch/feeling the emotion in the room is almost palpable means that you can almost physically feel it. These are online rewards that are entirely digital you won't feel any of them =P

I take it all back. It is from my archaic knowledge of english that I am arguing. Since its root is palpus which means to touch. *sigh* Stupid latin.

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 05:19 PM
yeah it was used allegorically. Anyways thanks for the english class :)

Gwaer
05-29-2013, 05:20 PM
yeah it was used allegorically. Anyways thanks for the english class :)
You win! You can have English. I'm going to start speaking only klingon =(

Shadowelf
05-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Why ? U most probably are a native speaker; i only try hard. U can keep ur English sir :P

katkillad
05-29-2013, 08:26 PM
Nice derail, way to keep their minds off Collector Nothing to see here, clearly Collector is low tier. Feel free to pick DC, Raid Leader or Guild Master instead.

Tyrfang
05-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Nice derail, way to keep their minds off Collector Nothing to see here, clearly Collector is low tier. Feel free to pick DC, Raid Leader or Guild Master instead.

You're trying too hard, everyone knows Guild Master's kinda the short end of the stick..

jai151
05-29-2013, 08:31 PM
You're trying too hard, everyone knows Guild Master's kinda the short end of the stick..

Depends on how much you want to draft set 1. 90 more packs ain't bad...

Okay, yeah, I'm reaching here.

Lazybum
05-29-2013, 08:34 PM
deletes whole thread, dont make the collectors sell out before i can get my funds together lol

Cotton
05-29-2013, 08:36 PM
deletes whole thread, dont make the collectors sell out before i can get my funds together lol

If I'm not mistaken, you will not be charged until the kick starter is over. Get the tier now and you'll have a week to come up with the cash.

Lazybum
05-29-2013, 08:37 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you will not be charged until the kick starter is over. Get the tier now and you'll have a week to come up with the cash.

have GK on kickstarter tho suppose i could set up another KS account and do it that way but i was just going to pay thru paypal with the same e-mail

nicosharp
05-29-2013, 08:52 PM
have GK on kickstarter tho suppose i could set up another KS account and do it that way but i was just going to pay thru paypal with the same e-mail

It shouldn't be a problem. Since they already okayed account merging.

Talreth
05-29-2013, 08:52 PM

Well at least if you do that you won't be the only one...I'm on 2x KS 1x paypal right now.