PDA

View Full Version : Request account to different email?

DownsMan
05-29-2013, 07:41 PM
So I have separate emails for everything I own lol. I backed with paypal and in the instructions I asked if I could get all my beta information and rewards to another email I own. Will they go along with this or do I have to have the account on the email I backed with?

elsimer
05-29-2013, 08:28 PM
pretty sure they'll almost have to contact backers to get details like account email and eventually credit card info etc. Still, something that I'd like to know as well since I backed for myself and my wife on two different email addresses.

DownsMan
05-29-2013, 08:30 PM
pretty sure they'll almost have to contact backers to get details like account email and eventually credit card info etc. Still, something that I'd like to know as well since I backed for myself and my wife on two different email addresses.

I don't want my account with my payment account because I want my game account to be connected with my new youtube gaming channel lol

Lazybum
05-29-2013, 08:31 PM
sure they will work with or there will be some option to change the e-mail on the account

Temig
05-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Whatever method they choose, be it having us create our own accounts and attach a code, or them creating them and emailing out temp passwords, I'm sure we'd be asked for our preferred e-mail address. At the very least, I'd be shocked if there isn't a way to change the e-mail address associated with an account, anyway.

Stok3d
05-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Yeah, it's going to be a customer service nightmare to do all these by hand. It will eventually be fine, but I know customer service was throwing everything they had in their cubes at the guy who volunteered them up to stack accounts and fix everything post jumpstart.

DownsMan
05-29-2013, 09:21 PM
Thank you guys for all the answers :D