PDA

View Full Version : Cryptozoic store - No EU shipping and no PayPal?

Xenavire
05-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Can I ask why? I have no problem paying more to get my shirt, but why is it only available to US and Canada?

Both me and my friend are willing to buy at LEAST a single shirt each, I personally may want two different shirts for just myself - but I can't even enter shipping information, and I don't see paypal as a payment method.

Is there a reason for this? Is it simply because it is not complete, or maybe a technical issue? And did I miss the paypal option somewhere?

And I would like to point out I already donated for my Tier (King) so I doubt it should be an issue over a T-shirt.

dogmod
05-30-2013, 01:28 PM
Can I ask why? I have no problem paying more to get my shirt, but why is it only available to US and Canada?

Both me and my friend are willing to buy at LEAST a single shirt each, I personally may want two different shirts for just myself - but I can't even enter shipping information, and I don't see paypal as a payment method.

Is there a reason for this? Is it simply because it is not complete, or maybe a technical issue? And did I miss the paypal option somewhere?

And I would like to point out I already donated for my Tier (King) so I doubt it should be an issue over a T-shirt.

Read the update regarding international... paypal is left unstated.

BossHoss
"Right now, the Cryptozoic store is set up only for orders in North America. We're working on a solution to you fans abroad and hope to have an answer within a week."

Shadowelf
Perhaps it is better to contact them directly for this.

Xenavire
05-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Well, I would be curious how they expect international users with no access to anything except Paypal are meant to order these shirts, and I can't see how I missed the part about them working on EU sales (although it probably would have been a good idea to put that in the main section, in bold.)

I hope they add paypal, or this is not an option for me - and I REALLY want those shirts.

Voices
05-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Patience.

Xenavire
05-30-2013, 01:52 PM
Patience.

I am plenty patient, but the shirts are only avialable for a month - if the issue is not quickly resolved, or at least noted in time, I will bit out of luck. If this was a permanent offer I would have waited days, or weeks, before mentioning it, but I need to line up any payments with my income, and at this point there is no info on the matter... I just want this to be noted, so I do not miss out for no reason.

Sanik
05-30-2013, 03:40 PM
We hear you guys. The CZE E-Store was just the best solution to allow folks to pre-order these shirts as it has a lot functionality built in to facilitate the distribution of physical goods.

Unfortunately one thing it can't do just yet is handle shipping outside the US and Canada. We know you folks across the pond want in on this. We are working on a solution for you guys, don't worry.

Xenavire
05-30-2013, 04:40 PM
We hear you guys. The CZE E-Store was just the best solution to allow folks to pre-order these shirts as it has a lot functionality built in to facilitate the distribution of physical goods.

Unfortunately one thing it can't do just yet is handle shipping outside the US and Canada. We know you folks across the pond want in on this. We are working on a solution for you guys, don't worry.

Yeah, the title was something I felt needed to be said - but I made a mistake before creating the thread (not reading the part where it was already mentioned.) I fully trust you guys to handle overseas shipping, but can we get an answer about paypal?

Voices
06-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Just a friendly little bump of this thread in order to see if anything has happened.

SnowBouLe
06-09-2013, 02:30 AM
herp derp give us moar infoes when you have more to say about the subject I got couple of EU friends who want these shirts

saffamike
06-09-2013, 03:16 AM
Both SamCube and I contacted CZE about this issue.

We suggested that they partner with Spreadshirt or a similar company to print their shirts in EMEA and Asia and ship them to their customers. The shirt orders would be aggregated via a separate international CZE merchandise shop portal and would then be sent directly to the international partner for production and distribution.

This way we would avoid crazy shipping charges and customs duties on larger orders. I think this is the only way for CZE to satisfy demand outside of the US while still keeping cost as low as possible.