PDA

View Full Version : Raids vs Dungeons (Dungeon Crawler)

NaryaDL0re
05-31-2013, 08:12 AM
Hey, basic questions that I didnt find answered on the official page or forums.

I read multiple times that Raids are more or less encounter inside dungeons or
single encounter for multiple persons and not as much fully fledged dungeons themselfs.

so my 2 questions are.

1.) what are raids? more wow stile = full multiple encounter dungeons for more players.
or basically single encounters inside or outside normal dungeons.

2.) dungeon crawler= does it effect raidloot?

Daer
05-31-2013, 08:16 AM
1. The only thing they have said about raids is that they are multi-stage boss fights.

2. Dungeon Crawler loot bonus doesn't effect raids.

TZHX
05-31-2013, 08:19 AM
Raids: multiplayer co-operative PvE
Dungeons: single-player PvE

NaryaDL0re
05-31-2013, 08:45 AM
this somehow fails to answer anything, which leads me to believe there was no information released to find in the first place.

ru2dvs
05-31-2013, 09:01 AM
If you want to speculate on how raids might work, Cryptozoic made raid decks for WowTCG that were similar in format (1v3, overpowered decks, multi-stages). There's an similar gametype for magic called archenemy.

Tyrfang
05-31-2013, 09:14 AM
Dungeons are what you normally expect. They are self-contained areas that you can explore and have a cohesive theme. Losing gives you with a death mark. After 3 death marks, you get kicked out of the current dungeon. You can restart from the beginning. They are solo endeavors. Dungeon Crawler Bonus Applies.

I believe Raids are unlocked (generally through completing a corresponding dungeon). They are 3 Players vs 1 AI Deck fights. Raid Leader bonus applies.

AFAIK, bonuses do not overlap.