PDA

View Full Version : Rarities

Moondancer
05-31-2013, 01:13 PM
Back with more dumb questions but it seems like there are 6 rarity types?

Grey
White
Green
Blue
Orange/gold
Red

Do we know the values? and do we know if there are different break down within each category like a G1 or G2 meaning one or the other show up more?

Madican
05-31-2013, 01:14 PM
Gray = Created card/token
White = Common
Green = Uncommon
Blue = Rare
Red = Legendary
Orange = Exclusive/Promo

OP_Kyle
05-31-2013, 01:17 PM
^
||

What he said

Moondancer
05-31-2013, 01:34 PM
What about the other question are there Uncommon 1 and uncommon 2's meaning the 2's show up twice as often?

houjix
05-31-2013, 01:40 PM
What about the other question are there Uncommon 1 and uncommon 2's meaning the 2's show up twice as often?

Straight rarities in Hex. Do other games even do that anymore at least overtly. I know in WoW TCG certain commons were technically more common in some sets to help facilitate draft but it wasn't by a large amount.

Moondancer
05-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Straight rarities in Hex. Do other games even do that anymore at least overtly. I know in WoW TCG certain commons were technically more common in some sets to help facilitate draft but it wasn't by a large amount.

That is exactly the reason its done and am just curious if its being done here because it can really change a draft format if its not. Making it much higher Variance and more about what you happen to open as opposed to pick.

Chance
05-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Except Orange also looks faction related based on the last article unless I mistook that flask as a promo. Your move kyle

Madican
05-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Except Orange also looks faction related based on the last article unless I mistook that flask as a promo. Your move kyle

Promo/Exclusive. Getting it from one faction and only with that character fulfills the Exclusive bit.

Chance
05-31-2013, 01:59 PM
Well I guess that falls in the definition of Exclusive though I think people would confuse that with Kickstarter, at least until we start to play. Promo/Exclusive/Faction Reward seems more clear but yeah I suppose I'm wrong

Tyrfang
05-31-2013, 02:03 PM
Faction Question: If you unlock a faction card (say, a card from The Ashen) using one character, can all of your champions (such as one who joined the Horns) use it in their decks? Or will there be a reputation requirement to playing certain cards? Also, are they tradeable?