PDA

View Full Version : Primal Pack Question

Shivdaddy
05-31-2013, 03:18 PM
Q: From all those booster packs we are getting on the pledge, there are any random chance to get more Primal Boosters once we open them?
A: Yes, the boosters you get from your pledge have a chance of being Primal Packs.

Are the identified as primal packs once you open them and they are all rare/Legendary OR

Are they identified as primal packs when you receive them? Example, when we all get our 155 packs X% will be primal?

Tathel
05-31-2013, 03:19 PM
They've said primal packs will be visibly diff before opened

Lazybum
05-31-2013, 03:20 PM
they will be different like Tathel said so then you can decide if you want to open it or trade/sell the primal pack

Shivdaddy
05-31-2013, 03:30 PM
So when they are first placed into your account is when it is decided if they are primal or not... What about draft and tournament winnings that are paid out in normal boosters. Is there the same X% chance they can turn primal?

Lazybum
05-31-2013, 03:35 PM
packs you use for drafts can not be primal, but not sure about the packs you win, sure there is the same chance as when buying packs. lets say for example (pulling numbers out of thin air here) there is a 5% chance for a pack to be primal when you buy it. so to make things simple say it rolls a dice client side that you dont see and 1-5 is primal and 6-100 is a normal pack. this pretend dice is rolled for each pack you buy and will be rolled for each pack you are given from the kickstarter

nearlysober
05-31-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm guessing when we first get our boosters from KS we'll have to click something to redeem them then they'll be moved into our... "inventory" (for lack of a better word). At that time it'll run the RNG to see how many of the packs go Primal.

Same with when you earn a pack from a prize, or purchase a pack... as it's being given to us it'll probably do the check at that time to see if it should be converted.

ForgedSol
05-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Packs you win can be Primal. I can't find the source though.

Gregzilla
05-31-2013, 03:37 PM
So do Primal Packs also have the same number of cards as regular packs, that being 15?

Lazybum
05-31-2013, 03:46 PM
So do Primal Packs also have the same number of cards as regular packs, that being 15?

yes same number just all being rare or legendary

Gregzilla
05-31-2013, 03:49 PM
That's awesomely nuts. Might end up getting full sets of every card with just 158 packs now, if I end up pulling a few more Primals. Which kinda pleases me. :)