PDA

View Full Version : Question about Primal Packs

Massabik
06-01-2013, 01:05 PM
When exactly do you find out if one of your booster packs is a primal pack? Is it only when you open them? Is there a chance of having a primal booster reverting back to a normal pack if it gets picked from your inventory in a draft? When we all get our KS boosters, can you see right off which ones got the lucky boost to primal? Is there a way to sort through your booster packs or is it stored as just a number?

Gwaer
06-01-2013, 01:08 PM
The way it has been described so far is that the moment it becomes a primal you will know it. The pack will cange and become ineligible for drafts at that moment.

Hatts
06-01-2013, 01:08 PM
It's when you get them, they will look different than a normal pack. You can't draft with one.

Massabik
06-01-2013, 01:12 PM
I watched/read pretty much everything so far....how could I have missed this :o

Shivdaddy
06-01-2013, 01:49 PM
I watched/read pretty much everything so far....how could I have missed this :o

Because people rather talk about stupid trash like sexulization, cry about not getting stuff in special events, and promote their websites.

zWolf
06-01-2013, 01:51 PM
The way it has been described so far is that the moment it becomes a primal you will know it. The pack will cange and become ineligible for drafts at that moment.

LoL,

Every time Gwaer answers a question his 'signature' of "you should have listened." makes him sound like he is being a smart-ass, I kept reading posts from this guy, thinking "Man, what an asshat he is, telling this guy that he should have done more research instead of asking on the fourms - who does he think he is..." it wasn't until I saw it for like the 3rd time, that I realized it was a 'sig', and he was probably just a helpful guy and didn't mean to sound like such a jerk.

hah! it's funny, even when he is being helpful, that he comes across as sounding 'snarky'.

Talreth
06-01-2013, 01:54 PM

It's not ineligible for an entry fee

Tyrfang
06-01-2013, 01:55 PM
You can't use primal packs as your entry to a regular draft.

whythelastman
06-01-2013, 02:01 PM
LoL,

Every time Gwaer answers a question his 'signature' of "you should have listened." makes him sound like he is being a smart-ass, I kept reading posts from this guy, thinking "Man, what an asshat he is, telling this guy that he should have done more research instead of asking on the fourms - who does he think he is..." it wasn't until I saw it for like the 3rd time, that I realized it was a 'sig', and he was probably just a helpful guy and didn't mean to sound like such a jerk.

hah! it's funny, even when he is being helpful, that he comes across as sounding 'snarky'.

His sig might have been the result of this exchange: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24469&p=232609#post232609

Punk
06-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Because people rather talk about stupid trash like sexulization, cry about not getting stuff in special events, and promote their websites.

+1

Gwaer
06-01-2013, 06:03 PM
LoL,

=) I'm actually pro asking things on the forums, and don't mind answering the same question. It's no big deal.