PDA

View Full Version : Internet Radio in Hex?

BenRGamer
06-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Even if they plan to include some battle music for matches, listening to the same tune for the 30 minutes a match could take could just wind up being monotonous or even annoying. So, would it be possible to implement a system to listen to some of the internet radio services out there in game?

If not, that's fine, it's still possible to set them up outside the game anyway, so this would just be for ease of use and tablet users.

Chance
06-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Alt Tab? I would hate if they spent any money on a feature like this I'm really sorry I just don't see it as a productive use of time especially since the game is PC/Tablet where having your own music is natural

Lazybum
06-01-2013, 02:39 PM
as nice as it sounds Chance does have a point, it would be too easy to just run the raido on your own end, no need to spend money adding it into the game

katkillad
06-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Go to options, game audio...turn in game music to zero. ( This option is in just about every game i've ever played in the last 10 years. ) Play your dubstep on itunes or whatever it is you crazy kids are listening to these days.