PDA

View Full Version : Question about account creation on release

DjiN
06-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Hello!

Just registered on this forum and backed a king on kickstarter. Got some questions now though:

1) A friend of mine payed the pledge with his credit card for me. Is your backer account on HEX linked to your kickstarter email or will I be able to create my account and then redeem some code or something to verify being myself?

2) Can I choose which payment option I want to link to my account on release or will this be linked to the kickstarter payment option? and will paypal be supported by HEX?

a beta related question:

3) Will the VIP program start at beta release? Or can I chose to start the free 3 months on release?

Thanks for your answers! The game looks totally awesome, cant wait to get my hands on it! :)
DjiN

whythelastman
06-01-2013, 03:42 PM
I'd log into Kickstarter and ask them directly via the "Contact me" button, especially for the first 2 questions. CZE has been great at responding promptly.

DjiN
06-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Thanks, I just did that. Waiting for response now :)

DjiN
06-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Well I have no answers so far (I know its weekend - but I want to sort that problem out asap, since the ks is nearing its end.)

So does anyone know how you will set up your account? Will you get a code to your ks email and then can register with any email? or will it be linked to your ks email?

Thanks!

Malicus
06-02-2013, 08:55 AM
Since they are allowing the merging of pledges I do not imagine you will have any issues setting it up with a different email than was used for the kickstarter though you will need to be able to respond to a message sent to the KS email.

I used 2 KS accounts with different emails and am confident that I will be able to merge but for me it doesn't really matter either way.