PDA

View Full Version : Card Idea.

TheWrathofShane
06-01-2013, 09:24 PM
0/1 artifact troop for 1
No threshold cost.
Major Socket...

Seems interesting! Can be a number of cute little things!

Or no? What do you guys think.

Tyrfang
06-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Based on what we know, it doesn't blow up resources, it just taps it, making it rather weak except on chars with an ability that deals damage to target champion.

That said, Major Blood is what would make this broken.

Rage 2 flying for 0 in a pure blood deck?

Imagine getting 2 of those in your opening hand. Dead by turn 4 if you don't have some way of dealing with it.

TheWrathofShane
06-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Based on what we know, it doesn't blow up resources, it just taps it, making it rather weak except on chars with an ability that deals damage to target champion.

Ohhhhh okay.
Yeah that is weak, but can be situational to prevent counters... Still that is pretty weak.

Edit: Would be decent on pingers but thats about it..

wallofomens
06-01-2013, 09:30 PM
I was thinking of exactly the same card, except with a major socket.

Although it would probably be too good with the major green which gives it +1/+1 when it exhausts.

TheWrathofShane
06-01-2013, 09:32 PM

Although it would probably be too good with the major green which gives it +1/+1 when it exhausts.

It would be strong but keep in mind the first swing would be 1/2, nothing to terrifying. Reminds me of steel overseer, Going to edit OP to give a major socket since I found out ruby is not as broken as I thought :D

TheWrathofShane
06-01-2013, 09:35 PM

Rage 2 would probably be broken I think...
Then again they could just chump block and even trade, but 2 damage first swing then threatening 4 next swing.

wallofomens
06-01-2013, 09:36 PM
It would be strong but keep in mind the first swing would be 1/2, nothing to terrifying. Reminds me of steel overseer, Going to edit OP to give a major socket since I found out ruby is not as broken as I thought :D

Well, yeah, not the first swing, but the thing is that it's accumulative - if not dealt with immedietly, it gets out of control.

Also, with the "when it enters play, draw a card" gem, it would be excellent in a dwarf/artifact deck. You get to start building your artifact count early, but don't lose a card.

TheWrathofShane
06-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Well, yeah, not the first swing, but the thing is that it's accumulative - if not dealt with immedietly, it gets out of control.

Also, with the "when it enters play, draw a card" gem, it would be excellent in a dwarf/artifact deck. You get to start building your artifact count early, but don't lose a card.

Yeah. Blood also accumulates too and hits for 2 on the first attack. Would be pretty scary if it connects.
Right now diamond would get the short end of the stick. Ruby would get the firebreathing at least, but it still wouldnt compare to the wild/blood/saphire.