PDA

View Full Version : One of each crafting material reward - does it say something about crafting?

Rapkannibale
06-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are on this. So as one of the stretch goals, King and above are getting one of each crafting material. Now one of each initially seems like a low number, so I wonder.

Will the crafting system be one that requires very low number of materials in order to create something, or are they giving out very low number of materials for the reward so they don't mess up the crafting economy when the game launches? Maybe a bit of both?

What do you all think?
Cheers!

TheDiv
06-02-2013, 01:01 AM
I've been thinking about that too actually. My theory is that component requirements will be low in quantity but diverse. What I mean in that is instead of needing 150 Diamonds to craft something it'll more likely be: 3 Diamonds, 3 Sapphires, 3 Essence of Banana and 1 Orb of MagicalSuperStars.

I also think the type of resource you get will depend on the thing you're using to get the resource. So troops, artifacts, basic actions, quick actions and gear will all give different types of resources.

Thoughts?

Hollywood
06-02-2013, 01:05 AM
That's how it initially was with crafting for the WoWTCG. Stands to reason it would be a good bet they'll do the same for Hex.

Fateanomaly
06-02-2013, 01:18 AM
I think they just want to give us a chance to try crafting 1 or 2 cards.

Indormi
06-02-2013, 03:30 AM
Maybe there is different quality, if you brake down a common you get "dust" if you brake up a rare you get "crysta" for example. Then deppending of what you want to craft (rare, common, uncommon and the color for example) there are different recipes.

Disclaimer: This is all expeculation , nothing of the sort has been confirmed by CZE

TheDiv
06-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Maybe there is different quality, if you brake down a common you get "dust" if you brake up a rare you get "crysta" for example. Then deppending of what you want to craft (rare, common, uncommon and the color for example) there are different recipes.

Disclaimer: This is all expeculation , nothing of the sort has been confirmed by CZE

That makes sense too. Should be interesting to see what they do with it, hopefully the options are really creative :)