PDA

View Full Version : A few questions.

RobHaven
06-02-2013, 06:56 AM
I used the search function, read for about an hour, and none of my questions were answered...

1) Has there been any sort of official declaration of the Primal pack drop rate? I'm looking for a hard number in percentage form. eg: There is a 5% chance that a booster pack will drop as a Primal pack.

2) Do the equipment cards count toward the 300-350 PvE cards in the set?

3) I know we're all loving the windfall we get with each tier of the stretch goals, but I think we're at a point where sustained growth of the community can do more for us than 10 more booster packs will. With that in mind, I'd like to see the next stretch goal take our money and invest it in advertising. Thoughts?

4) Does anyone else miss Yasi? Dude was a jerk sometimes, but I found him pretty entertaining.

Live life; get a nut.
- Rob

ShaolinRaven
06-02-2013, 07:03 AM
1) No, we have nothing official.

2) Equipment aren't cards. They are items you attach to your champion, so they shouldn' count toward the PvE card set.

3) Word of mouth advertising for Hex will be great and word of mouth is usually the best type. That being said, Crypto should have budgeted advertising and counted that as part of how much they needed to finish Hex.

4) No, I ignored him for a reason.