PDA

View Full Version : How are people choosing multiple KS packages?

jaxsonbateman
06-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Hi folks,

So realizing that I could secure a pledge now and not actually have to pay any money until Friday, I've put my selection through for the DC package. However, there's a good chance that if a GK doesn't open up between now and the closing time, I'll also want a Collector's package.

I've seen plenty of people list themselves as having pledged for multiple rewards - I'm just curious how they did it. Did you set up a second KS and Amazon account? Or is there a way to do it with just the one KS account?

Cheers for any help,

Jax

Malicus
06-02-2013, 08:43 AM
need a second ks account but can use the same amazon account - or just go through paypal for your second pledge.

Kami
06-02-2013, 08:44 AM
There are three main options:

1. Pledge multiple times via multiple KS accounts.
2. Pledge multiple times via multiple KS accounts and/or PayPal through the main website.
3. Pledge multiple times via PayPal through the main website.

jaxsonbateman
06-02-2013, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the help! Don't want to needlessly create a second account so I'll keep an eye on Collectors numbers, and do it once/if they start getting low.

larryhl
06-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Hmm...question as a followup to this one...how do we let them know about our tiers? Will it be the Kickstarter survey at the end or should we let them know now?

Kami
06-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Hmm...question as a followup to this one...how do we let them know about our tiers? Will it be the Kickstarter survey at the end or should we let them know now?

They will send out a survey to all backers.

Stok3d
06-02-2013, 07:35 PM
There are three main options:

1. Pledge multiple times via multiple KS accounts.
2. Pledge multiple times via multiple KS accounts and/or PayPal through the main website.
3. Pledge multiple times via PayPal through the main website.

This. I chose to use my 1 KS account and then do 3x separate paypal transactions through http://hextcg.com/donate/