View Full Version : It's Cory time!

Gwaer
06-02-2013, 11:30 AM
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts

Tyrfang
06-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Totally.

Key Notes:
"[W]e have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for systems or exploits that take advantage of our game. Any action that breaks the intent of our design to financially benefit individuals at the expense of our community will be identified immediately and vigorously extricated from the environment. All efforts will be made to undo the damage and close the holes that allowed the abuse to take place."

"we have powerful analytics in place to stop bots, ...[b]ut the idea of someone taking advantage of this labor of love and the people that support it is totally unacceptable."

"I will say it again: we will have a zero tolerance policy for exploits, we WILL undo the damage (we have built the system to handle this), and we will remove you from HEX..."

Also "Digital_AEther's" idea about basically a Rogue-like sealed dungeon was mentioned.

Although the idea was originally by Boojum (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=23116&page=4&p=206960&viewfull=1#post206960), Cory. :)

Indormi
06-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Not much said in this one. Just that the banhammer is oiled and ready for any exploits

whythelastman
06-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Yes. And yes.

Gwaer
06-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Sucks about the misscredit there, but Aether is very active, it's an easy oversight.

I liked the final answers, too.

Before I go, a couple quick answers
1. I imagine the “alpha” will be several weeks long. We want to balance “what is polished enough” to show you, with giving you a bit of time in HEX before anyone else.
2. No more tiers, under any circumstances.

Madican
06-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Hopefully now there'll be no more new threads demanding more GK/PP tiers.

Tyrfang
06-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Hopefully now there'll be no more new threads demanding more GK/PP tiers.

People don't read all the KS updates...

Indormi
That means alpha ETA is mid august...the hype is going to kill me at this rate

Stok3d
I like his post. Straight to the point--No BS. He addressed a lot of my personal concerns regarding bots and ppl cheating--Zero Tolerance. Also, he spelled out that no New tiers will be available.

Dungeon Crawler / Collector Tier sales are about to spike. I am expecting at least one of these to sell out by KS end. and when they go... they go FAST!!!

I liked the final answers, too.

/agree

Madican
06-02-2013, 11:43 AM
People don't read all the KS updates...

I can dream~

Kietay
06-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Today was a complete victory.

Tyrfang
06-02-2013, 11:46 AM
I'd like some more specifics, but I'm more than happy with the sentiment of the team (exploit = gtfo) laid down ahead of time.

Niedar
06-02-2013, 11:47 AM
That means alpha ETA is mid august...the hype is going to kill me at this rate

It could be sooner to have a period of time after alpha to fix things that were discovered in alpha for beta.

BlindMan
06-02-2013, 12:02 PM
It could be sooner to have a period of time after alpha to fix things that were discovered in alpha for beta.

That is true, they never said we would have constant access from alpha to beta.