PDA

View Full Version : Achievement System?

Jetsetneo
06-02-2013, 11:51 AM
So, I do understand that this is a concept that many people don't like. It is mostly a chest-beating thing( which is a nice way of putting it) , but it is something that I kind of appreciate for record keeping and personal accomplishments. From Blizzard games to Steam, I like seeing those messages pop up when I hit a milestone or two. The thought of something in the vein of gears of war's serious achievement is more along the lines of what I'm thinking.

So far I haven't found any plans for such a system in hex, it's possible there is one in place and I missed it.

So will the be one? It seems obvious since its a digital game as much as a TCB.

Tyrfang
06-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Cards will have achievements built into them on the double back.

http://hextcg.com/double-back/

Here's an example:

http://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/KS_DOUBLE_BACK.png

Zomnivore
There's three per card that I know of atm. They mentioned it as the double back thing.

I don't know if there's going to be any for you personally to get outside of your cards.

BossHoss
So, I do understand that this is a concept that many people don't like. It is mostly a chest-beating thing( which is a nice way of putting it) , but it is something that I kind of appreciate for record keeping and personal accomplishments. From Blizzard games to Steam, I like seeing those messages pop up when I hit a milestone or two. The thought of something in the vein of gears of war's serious achievement is more along the lines of what I'm thinking.

So far I haven't found any plans for such a system in hex, it's possible there is one in place and I missed it.

So will the be one? It seems obvious since its a digital game as much as a TCB.

*Edit - Ninja`d
ECHO ECHo ECho Echo echo ech ec e......

Jetsetneo
06-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Okay, I do recall Seeing that (and those are really cool ) what I'm looking for is Player achievements rather than individual cards.

incitfulmonk21
06-02-2013, 11:57 AM
They have mentioned some raids will offer achievements for 2 manning it. So probably will have account specific achievements.

Tyrfang
06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
I think the points from the card unlocks go to your account, so yeah, there's probably some over-arching system that conjoins the two.

Fireblast
06-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Cards have achievements (that are tradeable) they also said "Yes" when we asked about players / guilds achievements.

~

Jetsetneo
06-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Awesome thanks for the quick response