PDA

View Full Version : "6 New Alternate Art Cards Per Year"

Stok3d
06-02-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm currently at 3x Tiers atm DL + 2x Pro. I know with the stretch bonuses and the Tiers I've locked, that I'll have more than enough for a complete set of all the exclusive cards / Alt Arts etc.

Now for my OCD issue: I won't like playing with 1x alt art card and 3x norm--I'll want a full set per year of Alt Arts. DL only gives 1x set of the 6x exclusive per year. So basically to get a full set, you need to either trade for them or stack x4 a combo of Collector or GK+? Am I reading this wrong?

I almost wish there was a spreadsheet view of all these perks as it would be easier for me to visualize.

NaryaDL0re
06-02-2013, 12:43 PM
as Far as I know the 6X a year benefit from the +1 of every exklusive.
Whats not clear is if this is for the first 6 cards only, or for life.

Not matte you will always have to trade for the other 2-3 cards to get your playset.

I share your pain, because I will also have to trade for the AA I want to use,
cause I have multiple different Arts in one deck.

But take a look here: that topic might interest you on Alternative Art.
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24555

BlindMan
06-02-2013, 12:44 PM
There was a KS update that said the +1 to all KS exclusive card stretch would apply to the Collector bonus.

Question: Can the +1 Reward at the 660K tier apply to The Collector Tier yearly exclusive alternate art PVP cards?

That makes sense. Yes, enjoy!

Stok3d
06-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Not matte you will always have to trade for the other 2-3 cards to get your playset.

I share your pain, because I will also have to trade for the AA I want to use,
cause I have multiple different Arts in one deck.

My point exactly. Those that have the Alt Arts are in fact Collectors and probably won't want to sell them. It's not going to be as easy as you think getting 3x more for a playset cause I know we're not the only ones that will be wanting to do this. Let me check out that link you sent though--Thank You!

There was a KS update that said the +1 to all KS exclusive card stretch would apply to the Collector bonus.

I saw that, but that's just for the current cards... I'm referring to the ones going forward for. I don't believe those are doubled are they? It's only 1x set of 6 a year I believe.

BlindMan
06-02-2013, 12:49 PM
I saw that, but that's just for the current cards... I'm referring to the ones going forward for

Are you sure? I read that as being for all of them indefinitely. They are still KS exclusive cards, even if you get them a year from now.

Madican
06-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Nope, it's doubled too. So every year you will get two of each Collector AA card.

Stok3d
06-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Nope, it's doubled too. So every year you will get two of each Collector AA card.

You guys are 100% sure on this? The 660k goal reads: "1 Additional Copy of each Kickstarter Exclusive PVE card (does not apply to Spectral Lotus)." I've seen a definitive differentiation on lifetime stuff as it always says "FOR LIFE!" after it. Using this logic then, 1x DL & 1x Collector would essentially give 4x of every Alt Art in the game FOR LIFE!?! <---see what I did there

Fireblast
06-02-2013, 12:55 PM
2 Collector tiers (or GK+) = playset of yearly AA for life.
That's what their update says, and that's why I took a Collector Tier

~

BlindMan
06-02-2013, 01:00 PM
You guys are 100% sure on this? The 660k goal reads: "1 Additional Copy of each Kickstarter Exclusive PVE card (does not apply to Spectral Lotus)." I've seen a definitive differentiation on lifetime stuff as it always says "FOR LIFE!" after it. Using this logic then, 1x DL & 1x Collector would essentially give 4x of every Alt Art in the game FOR LIFE!?! <---see what I did there

The language on the KS update is pretty clear. Time to pick up Collector :D

Ditsch
06-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Well i need that spreadsheet to see all the perks and stretchgoal unlocks.

@Fireblast so 2 Collectors = 4 of all yearly Alternate Arts PVP cards ? Are you sure they only release 6 AA Cards a year ?

Stok3d
06-02-2013, 01:09 PM
2 Collector tiers (or GK+) = playset of yearly AA for life.
That's what their update says, and that's why I took a Collector Tier

I'm a trust buy verify kind of guy. Forgive me, but I still am not reading it the way you are describing. Are you referring to stretch 660K? The way they talk about it in Update #8 (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts?page=4) is below and doesn't indicate anything beyond a 1time perk:

At 660K, we'll introduce 5 more game boards. You've seen the standard game board in our How to Play video with its flames of battle, but imagine fighting on a icy glacier or in the Shin'hare jungle!

As for the reward, all Knights and above will receive Moment of Glory and all equipment for it.

Plus, in case you're still shocked from reading the reward above, let me repeat it: we're going to give you one more copy of every single Kickstarter exclusive PVE card aside from Spectral Lotus! Wow! That's one more Lady Cassandra, Void Marauder, Spectral Assassin, Prospero, Orson's Dream, Scourge Knight, Wrath of Zakiir, and the newly introduced Moment of Glory!

Genocidal
06-02-2013, 01:13 PM
As mentioned upthread: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts/490603

Stok3d
06-02-2013, 01:14 PM

I just saw the quote that you wrote (looks like I'm the BlindMan). Can you link the location of where you copied that from?

As mentioned upthread: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts/490603

TY Gents. Sorry, takes me awhile to write these replies out and it appears five responses have hit by the time I write another. thnx again.

Looks like I'm locking in another Tier! Yeah, Collector tiers will be gone by end of KS

BlindMan
06-02-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm a trust buy verify kind of guy. Forgive me, but I still am not reading it the way you are describing. Are you referring to stretch 660K? The way they talk about it in Update #8 (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts?page=4) is below and doesn't indicate anything beyond a 1time perk:

I'm talking about the 660k goal combined with this clarification:

Question: Can the +1 Reward at the 660K tier apply to The Collector Tier yearly exclusive alternate art PVP cards?

That makes sense. Yes, enjoy!

(bolded the key word there)

EDIT:

Link to the post: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts/490603

grey0one
06-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Edit: Removing because it's just another variation of the two above.

BlindMan
06-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Edit: Removing because it's just another variation of the two above.

I think it's awesome that everyone is racing to be helpful on the forums.

Fireblast
06-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Well i need that spreadsheet to see all the perks and stretchgoal unlocks.

@Fireblast so 2 Collectors = 4 of all yearly Alternate Arts PVP cards ? Are you sure they only release 6 AA Cards a year ?

They release 6 AA exclusive to collector tier.
There will probably be other AA cards from tournament rewards etc... (as there were EA then Foil in WOWTCG for tournaments)

~

BenRGamer
06-02-2013, 01:22 PM
It's also been asked to CZE directly and it's been replied, yeah, it'll apply to all the yearly cards, too.

As for other bonuses, Collectors get an additional copy of the exclusive cards, with the Stretch Goal bonus, that means 3x every exclusive card except Spectral Lotus Garden, I believe that makes Collectors the only $250 tier to get two Spectral Lotus Gardens

Ditsch
06-02-2013, 01:39 PM
@Fireblast thank you, damn i would have added a collector if that would have covered all the AA released haha.

Kietay
06-02-2013, 01:56 PM
It is 2 copies of the AA PvP cards for life. The wording is tricky but multiple people have asked them and they have answered yes its for life. The best way to get an answer to questions like these is mail them. They respond fast.

Fireblast
06-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Of the AA exclusive to the collector tier, not all the AA PvP in the game :)

~

Ditsch
06-02-2013, 01:59 PM
of course that would be to awesome of all the AA PVP in the game :)