PDA

View Full Version : Cryptozoic's Generosity (Quick Comparison to Solforge)

MugenMusou
06-02-2013, 12:48 PM
So it's an official. No new Tiers be added. I know some may feel like Pro or GK Tiers are such great value, and may even say "I won't get any if I cannot grab those." I think you will regret more with latter decision than the fact that you could not have grabbed Pro or GK. In short, probably the most successful KS pledged TCG game prior to HEX was the Solforge. I made a quick focused comparison of its $115 digital only tier with HEX's $120 King's Tier.

The result was obvious. You cannot compare how much saving you would get from HEX than the Solforge with similarly priced tiers.

For those who wants to see a detail http://houshasen.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/%e3%80%90hex%e3%80%91-there-will-no-new-tiers-for-kickstarter/

Please note that I have nothing against Solforge, I think its a great game of its own.

Shrennan
06-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Let's even forget about Solforge as a comparison and just say Kickstarter in general - CZE in general is offering so much value compared to any other tier in any KS that I have seen.

regomar
06-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Yeah, you get more for your money in Hex, but Solforge is still awesome. I love the beta so far.

Kirian
06-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Let's even forget about Solforge as a comparison and just say Kickstarter in general - CZE in general is offering so much value compared to any other tier in any KS that I have seen.

I think Reaper was pretty comparable. 200-ish minis that retail at $2-$4 each, all for $100... yeah.