PDA

View Full Version : One last question: "Draft for a Year"

Stok3d
06-02-2013, 01:33 PM
If I stack Dragon Lord with a Collector Tier, I'd lose the draft for a year? Or is that non-stacking only for trying to stack say 2x Collector Tier where by you'd still end up with only 1x draft for a year?

I'm usually the guy answering questions, but haven't paid too much attention to this stuff as it never effected me before.

Genocidal
06-02-2013, 01:35 PM
It's completely non-stacking, you'll "only" get 3 drafts/week.

Fireblast
06-02-2013, 01:37 PM
DL + PP + PP + Collector = 3 drafts

PP(+) + Collector = 1 draft

Dungeon Crawler + Collector = 1 draft

~

Ditsch
06-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Other question on that point so best is to not add collector to a free for life draft tier (pp gk or higher), so that you can use the collector drafts on a other account and after a year could you merge them when the draft did run out ?

ForgedSol
06-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I doubt you'll be able to merge a year later. But you can always just move everything from the collector account and only log in when the AA cards spawn and move those over as well. It's a fairly minimal hassle (unlike having a dungeon crawler and raid leader as separate accounts.)

Stok3d
06-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Other question on that point so best is to not add collector to a free for life draft tier (pp gk or higher), so that you can use the collector drafts on a other account and after a year could you merge them when the draft did run out ?

Either that or give it to one of my kids. I'm really torn between merging anyway. I've got three kids (2b & 1g) and my oldest is already crazy about Pokemon. I can see in a few years they could be interested in what Daddy does... we'll see as they get older

I've been also thinking of using my Pro Tiers as ways to coax some of my best buds away from WoW. Before passing the guild over to my #2 on Friday, I was GM of a capped 1000x person guild for years. I'd like to bring as many over as possible here though. Throwing out a opportunity for a free draft just may be the hook that I need.

So honestly, I dunno how I'm going to treat my 4x pledges yet. I do know that I won't draft them all at the same time--so that's not on the table and is not part of my process.

Fireblast
06-02-2013, 01:53 PM
They said the EULA won't allow for sharing accounts.

~

Ditsch
06-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Well true no need to merge them AA arts are only once a year, that seems like i am soon 250 dollar less rich haha. :) Well hmm eula seems to be problematic then. :(

BlindMan
06-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Just because you aren't supposed to share accounts doesn't mean you can't give someone an account and then have them give it back to you later on.

Stok3d
06-02-2013, 02:02 PM
They said the EULA won't allow for sharing accounts.

Hmm... With my kids they can't say anything cause I'm the legal guardian. I didn't even think about that with my buddies though--that in itself may make me just merge 'em. I know if I got a few to try out the game though I could bring a couple over. :( The day my kids ask to play this game too I'll regret it though. errrr...

Fireblast
06-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Someone having multiple accounts seems legit, you just can't have two accounts using the same mail/credit card; althought as it games the "non stacking draft" of the new $250 tiers, I don't think they'd like it.

~

Ditsch
06-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Yeah true seems i have to ask them if the are okay with it to have a pp (or better) and a non stacking draft tier and not have them merged.

Miwa
06-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Yeah true seems i have to ask them if the are okay with it to have a pp (or better) and a non stacking draft tier and not have them merged.
You will have to have a separate credit card for each if you do not merge.

BenRGamer
06-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Eh, nothing stopping you from giving people boosters and some platinum for a draft.