PDA

View Full Version : a buff to the Guild Master tier??

imacpc
06-02-2013, 08:18 PM
maybe change the 90 free booster packs to what ever set the owner wants it to be

for example if the owner decide to use the free boosters during the time when set 3 or 4 is in place he/she could decide if the packs they open would be set 1,2,3 or 4 maybe that would he that tier sell more

Kami
06-02-2013, 08:25 PM
maybe change the 90 free booster packs to what ever set the owner wants it to be

for example if the owner decide to use the free boosters during the time when set 3 or 4 is in place he/she could decide if the packs they open would be set 1,2,3 or 4 maybe that would he that tier sell more

Unneeded and defeats the purpose of Guild Master tier bonus.

Lazybum
06-02-2013, 08:27 PM
agree that is really isnt going to help things at all.

TheDiv
06-02-2013, 08:29 PM
It's a solid idea but I doubt any changes will be made to the core tiers at this point. I'm sure that'll make the Guild Master tier more attractive but it'd be for the reason of more useful packs rather than something truly unique to guilds. I'm unsure on a lot of detail on how guilds are implemented, but if they could've provided something more guild-specific, I'm sure they would have :/

imacpc
06-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Unneeded and defeats the purpose of Guild Master tier bonus.

i guess your right they could probably make larger guild bank for ks backers or their own unque guild interface only limited to ks backers