PDA

View Full Version : Two questions I'm wondering if anyone has answers to...

jaxsonbateman
06-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Hi everyone,

Before I try and send a message to the devs' likely-overfilled inbox, or however else I might ask them a question, I thought I'd pose these to you guys in case you've seen answers to them already that I've just missed along the line.

1. When it comes to champions and talents, will talent respecs be available? While you shouldn't be able to choose a talent with an "it doesn't matter at all, I can always change it" ideology, the idea that you would have to roll a new warrior if you decide you don't like a warrior talent is pretty grim, especially if you've already gotten a warrior to max level. If it's not already in the works, a moderate to expensive cost system to make people careful when choosing talents, but not out of luck if they want to change later on, would be a good idea IMO.

2. Will charge powers be at quick action or basic action speed? Of course we'll find out eventually and it's not a big deal which they end up being, it is quite curious as champion selection and strategy could change drastically if they're one or the other.

Thanks for any help!

Fireblast
06-02-2013, 11:37 PM
1/ Respec is free as part of the deckbuilding interface
2/ Depends on the powers

~

jaxsonbateman
06-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Oh cool; these are confirmed I take it? That answers that then. Thanks! :-)

Gwaer
06-02-2013, 11:42 PM
First is confirmed, I haven't seen any quick action charge powers, they all looked like basics to me.

jaxsonbateman
06-02-2013, 11:52 PM
It seems like the kind of thing that would be basic-speed (champion charge powers feel like planeswalker abilities to me in terms of activation), and I guess worst case we'll find out through testing in the alpha/beta, but of course there are strategy options that open up if they turn out to be quick actions (like the orc champ being able to make 3/1 blockers instead of attackers).