PDA

View Full Version : System requirements?

Finnfox66
06-03-2013, 02:31 AM
The hardware power is not what I have and I would still love to play this game.
I have 1.47 GHz processor and 2,00 Gt RAM (and Windows 7) which means my laptop is just enough powerful to run games like League of Legends with the lowest graphics.
Tablets can obviously run Hex as they promised that already, but... can my old and crappy laptop run it?

Krenos
06-03-2013, 04:40 AM
Short answer: We don't know
Long answer: We won't know until some Specs are released.

To be fair most tablets are 'less powerful' than computers, but the environment that they run it make them great. You will probably be able to play this game, but we just wont know until something official is said.

nickon
06-03-2013, 06:38 AM
And if you're doubtful about it, HEX will be worth upgrading to a new system ;) Or buy a tablet at once, then you can simply kick back and relax while playing HEX!

Mr.Funsocks
06-03-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm gonna guess if a phone can run it, so can an 8 year old calculator :-P

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry, with how weak mobile hardware is compared to even weak PC hardware. You also gotta consider that FPS and video lag isn't really a big deal in a turn based game.

Stok3d
06-03-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm gonna guess if a phone can run it, so can an 8 year old calculator :-P

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry, with how weak mobile hardware is compared to even weak PC hardware. You also gotta consider that FPS and video lag isn't really a big deal in a turn based game.

Yeah, pretty much anything should be able to run this. Just watch out if you play me in PVP though, I intend to hit so hard as to cause "Stack Overflow Error" frequently :p