PDA

View Full Version : Question about card XP

RobHaven
06-03-2013, 05:33 AM
Usual "don't know if this has been answered" disclaimer applies.

Pack Raptor's xp gain (if I remember correctly) is based off of the damage it inflicts. It also creates copies of itself. Will my PR gain experience for the damage only it inflicts directly, or will it also gain xp for all of its copies as well?

Fireblast
06-03-2013, 05:35 AM
We don't know

~

wallofomens
06-03-2013, 05:39 AM
We don't know

~

No, we don't. But my spidey-sense is telling me yes. So it is probably yes.

RobHaven
06-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Yes to the card only gaining XP for itself, or yes to it gaining for the copies?
I welcome all reasonable speculation.

Indormi
06-03-2013, 05:42 AM
There was a thread where we talked about this extensively, but the general idea is that we have absolutly no idea about how it works and we can only expeculate

wallofomens
06-03-2013, 05:43 AM
Yes to the card only gaining XP for itself, or yes to it gaining for the copies?
I welcome all reasonable speculation.

How can it gain exp for copies it creates. :D They are tokens and are destroyed at the end of the game. If you mean whether the copies gain exp for the card - yes. Again, just a guess, nothing official.

ShaolinRaven
I doubt it would for the copies. The copies are probably just that and copy the original pack raptor in both art style and foil if you've gotten it to foil status.

Fireblast
It depends on how are the clones "coded". Is it a new instance of the unique original pack raptor or a new unique version of it?

I think only the original one will level up!

~