PDA

View Full Version : Question: Drafting Prize Splits

MrCwis
06-03-2013, 08:44 AM
I'm just curious if the prize support for drafts has been stated anywhere.

From what I've read on the forum, and on hextcg.com there will be 3 types of draft this stated on there website but prize support isn't listed.

For the Competitive draft that's single elimination it's beleive that it'll be and 8-4 split between 1st and 2nd places.

For the other single elimination it'll be a 4-3-2-2 split, so if you win your first match you're guranteed 2 packs, then 3 packs and finally 4 packs if you get first.

And finally the casual format is a swiss, where I believe you get a pack for each win? So it's a max of 3 packs for first, 2-4 will get 2 packs, 5-7 will get 1 pack and 8 will unfortunatly get no pack?

Have I read all this correctly, or can somebody provide and accurate prize support layout please.

Gwaer
06-03-2013, 08:46 AM
The only confirmed prize support we have is a swiss mode where every win gets a pack.

Everything else is speculation.

MrCwis
06-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Okay thanks, I think swiss will be the format I'll be playing the most in the begining, since it has the highest chance of me winning atleast a pack with only 1 person in each pool going home with nothing, and if i happen to win then my next draft is only a buck. Also it'll allow players to play more with the cards they picked so they are able to see whats good and not so good, so they can make better choices next time.