PDA

View Full Version : Polite request for paypal information (T-Shirt orders)

Xenavire
06-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Can we get some updates on the situation here? I am willing to be patient, but if you are going to support paypal sales, knowing ahead of time is vital for some people. I appreciate the fact you are working hard to get international shipping set up, and I assume most of your focus is is there, but I would love to order one or more shirts, and without paypal that is not possible.

I can live with a yes, no, or 'We will try', but please, for peace of mind, can we get an official answer here? I am just nervous about the ordering deadline, and I can't be the only one.

larryhl
06-03-2013, 01:19 PM
If the T-shirt order is on PayPal (and not KS) I'm not sure there's an "ordering deadline". Since they can continue to sell the T-shirts on PayPal even after the Kickstarter ends.

Xenavire
06-03-2013, 01:20 PM
If the T-shirt order is on PayPal (and not KS) I'm not sure there's an "ordering deadline". Since they can continue to sell the T-shirts on PayPal even after the Kickstarter ends.

The T-shirts have a seperate deadline (June 30th) and I would expect all paypal orders (if we could use paypal) would end the same day. This is seperate from KS.