PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Chest O'Hex

Sci3nce
06-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Does this create a Random card from your Deck? Or a Random card from all possible cards?

I'd hate for this to be the most efficient way of farming Cards in PvE. That is of course assuming you keep the cards you obtain. Wouldn't seem too efficient to be creating blood cards when playing a Ruby Deck.

DisOrd3r
06-03-2013, 02:19 PM
I don't know about the random from all cards, But im pretty sure you don't keep them then xD

successfulgeek
06-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm pretty sure it will be any card currently out there there, but I also think that just because you play the card doesn't mean you get to keep it.

larryhl
06-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Random from all cards possible. And it's only for that game...you don't keep those cards afterwards.

The equipment lets you limit to one faction and neutral.

Sci3nce
06-03-2013, 02:21 PM
So the chances of you completely wasting your time using Chest O'Hex runs pretty high if you run a single color Deck? Seems too risky to me. Draw some awesome cards but don't have the threshold to even play them, so you just get to look at them and then trash them after the game.

EDIT: Scratch that, I see the threshold is removed. That makes it slightly better. Still though, is it worth the risk? I thought good decks were supposed to be focused on doing one thing?

Avaian
06-03-2013, 02:22 PM
It removes threshold costs.

dogmod
06-03-2013, 02:22 PM
So the chances of you completely wasting your time using Chest O'Hex runs pretty high if you run a single color Deck? Seems too risky to me. Draw some awesome cards but don't have the threshold to even play them, so you just get to look at them and then trash them after the game.

It removes threshold requirements... take a look at the card :)

Rapkannibale
06-03-2013, 02:23 PM

EDIT: Scratch that, I see the threshold is removed. That makes it slightly better.

Read the card again. You remove all thresholds when you release the cards. :)

Edit: ninja'ed! :)

Sci3nce
06-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Read the card again. You remove all thresholds when you release the cards. :)

Edit: ninja'ed! :)

:P INB4 All you :P

larryhl
06-03-2013, 02:27 PM
EDIT: Scratch that, I see the threshold is removed. That makes it slightly better. Still though, is it worth the risk? I thought good decks were supposed to be focused on doing one thing?

This is just meant to be a fun card. Of course there will always be someone who manages to make it broken. I mean, this is basically Metronome for TCGs xD

Fireblast
06-03-2013, 02:28 PM
It's a fun card, that's all :)

~