PDA

View Full Version : Paypal after KS ends?

Sturon
06-03-2013, 09:02 PM
I'm sure there is a post about it somewhere, but I'm not seeing it anywhere. Will the paypal donation and teirs remain open after KS goes down and will that help reach the remaining stretch goals?

Temig
06-03-2013, 09:17 PM
During the stream tonight there was mention that there would be a "slacker backer" option offered after the campaign, but that the offers would not be as good as those currently available (and presumably none of the Kickstarter only rewards/perks will be available either). Regarding it adding to any stretch goals, that I cannot answer.

Black_Omega
06-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I heard it too but they did not elaborate. My guess is that it will be announced a day before the end. Probably some of the unique cards, booster packs, etc.. at what would be considered a 'reduced price' than retail. Still, might be worth getting if you are wanting more boosters in the end if that is what it turns out to be.

nearlysober
06-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Hmm... I watched the whole stream tonight but didn't catch any reference to a slacker backer.

Everything I've heard them say is that the kickstarter rewards would never be available again in any format. Maybe slacker backer will just be boosters & Beta, but not alpha?

Anyway... if there's something you want, get it before the kickstarter ends, or risk missing out on it.

Gwaer
06-03-2013, 10:12 PM
I missed that, too. =/ Strange.