PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade for x2 VoidMarauder

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Oh my gosh this thing is great :D
http://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/VoidMarauder_Gear_Web1.png

Anyone Warrior and above is getting x2 of these!! (+1 from stretch goals)

The only problem is that I need x4!! I will start with x2 but does anyone want to plan a trade!!
2 booster packs worth your x2 PvE marauders? :rolleyes:

DisOrd3r
06-04-2013, 02:45 AM
My opinion is that they are worth more than 2 boosterspack.
But that's just my opinion ofc ^^

Keznath
06-04-2013, 02:48 AM
We dont even know what are the rules for building a deck.

Maybe cant we have 4 similar cards in a deck ?

yovalord
06-04-2013, 02:49 AM
Considering all of the exclusive cards from the KS will likely end up being the most valuable cards in the game (well, the collectors alt art might be worth more), i don't think people will want to trade/sell. (you will likely get them cheapest by just adding another warrior tier to your account)

jaxsonbateman
06-04-2013, 02:50 AM
We dont even know what are the rules for building a deck.

Maybe cant we have 4 similar cards in a deck ?
Pretty sure they've stated that there'll be a 4-of rule in deckbuilding, except for hard modes in dungeons which will force you to use 1-max.

As for their worth, I'd say they'd be worth considerably more than 2 boosters given that the only way to get them is via KS or trading for them. Meaning there'll be a very limited amount of them relative to the number of players that will probably end up playing Hex.

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 02:54 AM
Pretty sure they've stated that there'll be a 4-of rule in deckbuilding, except for hard modes in dungeons which will force you to use 1-max.

As for their worth, I'd say they'd be worth considerably more than 2 boosters given that the only way to get them is via KS or trading for them. Meaning there'll be a very limited amount of them relative to the number of players that will probably end up playing Hex.

Yeah :(

Ill give hmmmm 15 booster packs for both??

Theres got to be some pro players who only care about PvP :D

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 02:56 AM

I cant afford to add an addition warrior package, I am broke from king!!
But 15 boosters = 30 dollars = warrior price, fair trade.

yovalord
06-04-2013, 02:56 AM

Boosters cost 2$ each, 15 boosters = 30$, warrior tier costs 35$, just buy another warrior tier before its to late :D (i understand you are probably talking about trading your KS boosters, but still, its gonna be hard to find somebody who will do it for less than like 20 boosters EACH)

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 02:59 AM
I cant afford to add an addition warrior package, I am broke from king!!
But 15 boosters = 30 dollars = warrior price, fair trade.

Actually I am having 2nd thoughts about 15... I might just wait until i see some in auction house...

Think about it, warrior gives you 25 boosters + these cards + much more...
Hmmmmmmm I think I could part with 10 boosters for both, no more.

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 03:00 AM
Boosters cost 2$ each, 15 boosters = 30$, warrior tier costs 35$, just buy another warrior tier before its to late :D (i understand you are probably talking about trading your KS boosters, but still, its gonna be hard to find somebody who will do it for less than like 20 boosters EACH)

I dont doubt somebody will want to trade it off because they are PvP hardcores :O

yovalord
Actually I am having 2nd thoughts about 15... I might just wait until i see some in auction house...

Think about it, warrior gives you 25 boosters + these cards + much more...
Hmmmmmmm I think I could part with 10 boosters for both, no more.

3 years from now when these cards are worth 300 boosters each you will think back on this time.

FranzVonG
We can talk about this. My nickname will be the same in-game.

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 03:02 AM
3 years from now when these cards are worth 300 boosters each you will think back on this time.

The only PvE exclusive card thats going to have that kind of value is Lotus Garden.

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 03:03 AM
My nickname will be the same in-game.

Same for me.

tgm0112
06-04-2013, 04:57 AM
Same for me.

Shane, you double-posting madman, just edit this stuff in. It's poor forum etiquette and this isn't your first time.

On topic, I would be VERY hesitant to sell any KS exclusives for quite some time. At least a year, but I'd advise more. Since not a single one is created after this week, we're effectively on the good side of the supply-demand curve. As the player base grows in time to dwarf the portion of players who were part of the KS, value will explode even for the not-so-amazing cards due to sheer rarity and a community-wide case of the gotta-catch-em-all's.

Early on, however, KS backers will be a big part of who's playing and you'll get a false sense of ubiquity for things that are already out of print. Try and hold on for a while until we're less than one percent of total Hex players.

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:11 AM
Shane, you double-posting madman, just edit this stuff in. It's poor forum etiquette and this isn't your first time.

On topic, I would be VERY hesitant to sell any KS exclusives for quite some time. At least a year, but I'd advise more. Since not a single one is created after this week, we're effectively on the good side of the supply-demand curve. As the player base grows in time to dwarf the portion of players who were part of the KS, value will explode even for the not-so-amazing cards due to sheer rarity and a community-wide case of the gotta-catch-em-all's.

Early on, however, KS backers will be a big part of who's playing and you'll get a false sense of ubiquity for things that are already out of print. Try and hold on for a while until we're less than one percent of total Hex players.

Lolzz..

But hoowwww am I going to build my voidmaurader deck when I only have two!! And I CANT afford another 35 dollars unless I want to downgrade my king :*(

DisOrd3r
06-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Lolzz..

But hoowwww am I going to build my voidmaurader deck when I only have two!! And I CANT afford another 35 dollars unless I want to downgrade my king :*(

That's life I guess ;P but I do feel sorry for you :/

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Hopefully they have a reasonable tutor, then I could pull it off nicely with 2.

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:15 AM
That's life I guess ;P but I do feel sorry for you :/

Its all good, but they need to print a tutor action for sure!!

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Hopefully they have a reasonable tutor, then I could pull it off nicely with 2.

This may very well be stronger then 4 voids, because I could tutor when I already have 4 things in yard then play him for free. But one removal spell :O

Best be sure to have loads of counters to stop those!

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:20 AM
This may very well be stronger then 4 voids, because I could tutor when I already have 4 things in yard then play him for free. But one removal spell :O

Best be sure to have loads of counters to stop those!

Hmmm so if they have a 4 mana tutor spell +2 mana counter spell, it would cost 5 total to pull this off if I rock the -1 action cost equipment on my void, not to hard to pull off.

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:22 AM
I would like 1 more void though! x4 of 8 different actions + x3 voids would be perfect 35 cards and 25 lands.

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:27 AM
Also I think peek is worth it with the dagger equipment to run even in a 2-3 color deck. Lets say you only have 1 sapphire, well get to "scry" 1 then draw a card. With 2 it becomes instant speed "preordain" then gets better from there.

DisOrd3r
06-04-2013, 05:28 AM
Please stop spamming your thread :P

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:29 AM

Thinking outloud :O

But yeah I should have probably just edited one post.

tgm0112
06-04-2013, 05:29 AM
Shane. You're quintuple-posting now?

I mentioned it before. Forums work on an honor system and legitimate interest should prop up specific threads. Stop self-bumping. It's getting ridiculous.

It's rude at the very least and I would venture a different word for it.

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:31 AM
Shane. You're quintuple-posting now?

I mentioned it before. Forums work on an honor system and legitimate interest should prop up specific threads. Stop self-bumping. It's getting ridiculous.

It's rude at the very least and I would venture a different word for it.

Oh? O.o

TheProphet
06-04-2013, 05:55 AM
I'll trade 2 for a spectral garden ?

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 05:59 AM
I'll trade 2 for a spectral garden ?

Nuuuuuuuuuooooo

TheWrathofShane
06-04-2013, 06:10 AM

Sorry friend :D

But I realized as of now, you will have 8 total void mauraders from your package, would you be willing to part with x1 or even x2 for some extra draft packs? <3 <3 <3 <3

jaxsonbateman
06-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Sorry friend :D

But I realized as of now, you will have 8 total void mauraders from your package, would you be willing to part with x1 or even x2 for some extra draft packs? <3 <3 <3 <3
As people have mentioned, due to the rarity you will need to trade a lot of set 1 boosters for them.

Skylmt
06-04-2013, 08:11 AM
How about trading two void for two gambit?