PDA

View Full Version : Are you able to upgrade your tier after the kickstarter ended?

Almazy
06-04-2013, 03:19 AM
I was planning on spending $65 now, then upgrading to king tier after trying the alpha. I JUST found out about this game and I'm not ready to dump $120 so soon.

Also bonus questions.

1. Are you able to directly trade? Or is it just the auction house. And if you can trade, are you able to trade booster packs to the unfortunate people who found out about the game after?

2. How many cards are in a booster pack.
3. Do booster packs hold pvp cards in them also? Also are there different types of booster packs, such as if I was to save my booster packs then new cards came out in the game a year later, if I was to use my booster packs then, would they work on the cards that just came out? Or more specifically, are there booster packs like "legendary booster pack" "common booster pack" and the ones in the kickstarter only has common cards.

4. What's the estimate for how many cards are currently out in the game? I'm questioning how many booster packs is overkill, or if it's rigged. Like a lot of good cards only have a .5% chance of showing up.

KnowingCrow
06-04-2013, 03:22 AM
I am also curious about this, I am wondering if I can upgrade my King tier to Collector, but I won't have money until after the Kickstarter ends. :(

1) I am fairly certain they will have direct trade between at least two players.

2) 15.

3) They only hold PvP cards. PvE cards can only be obtained through PvE. The Shards of Fate Booster Pack will only contain Shards of Fate cards, when another set comes out the Shards of Fate boosters will not be affected.

4) Cards have variable rarity, and I imagine that they have a different rate of showing up based on their rarity.

Indormi
06-04-2013, 03:24 AM
First question, when Kickstarter ends you cant change your pledge.

1) yes and yes
2) 15 one of them rare/legendary the rest uncommon and common
3) Boosters packs only hold pvp cards. There are different kinds of boosters packs most of what you get in KS are Set1 boosters, so they will contain set 1 cards, even if you open them 4 years from now.
4) 365ish PvP cards plus another 350+ PvE cards plus some Only IA cards(we dont know the number)

Almazy
06-04-2013, 03:25 AM
Wow thanks crow and Indormi, I didn't think anyone would actually answer the bonus questions.
This is really important to know if we can upgrade, I get more money once the kickstarter ends also!

I think I'm going to wait to the last second in hopes of someone informing us.

edit: Indormi I seen quite a few kickstarters where the devs were kind of enough to find a way for you to upgrade or purchase certain rewards, skullgirls and a few games. I was hoping the devs would do the same

Almazy
06-04-2013, 03:31 AM
First question, when Kickstarter ends you cant change your pledge.

1) yes and yes
2) 15 one of them rare/legendary the rest uncommon and common
3) Boosters packs only hold pvp cards. There are different kinds of boosters packs most of what you get in KS are Set1 boosters, so they will contain set 1 cards, even if you open them 4 years from now.
4) 365ish PvP cards plus another 350+ PvE cards plus some Only IA cards(we dont know the number)
Thanks, final question. Are all the cards coming out on release, going to be set 1? I'm curious to know if the game will start out with multiple sets, or if sets count as seasons or something like that.

TheDiv
06-04-2013, 03:34 AM
All cards on release will be Set 1. It will be a few months at least after official launch before Set 2 comes along.

Indormi
06-04-2013, 03:44 AM
Wow thanks crow and Indormi, I didn't think anyone would actually answer the bonus questions.
This is really important to know if we can upgrade, I get more money once the kickstarter ends also!

I think I'm going to wait to the last second in hopes of someone informing us.

edit: Indormi I seen quite a few kickstarters where the devs were kind of enough to find a way for you to upgrade or purchase certain rewards, skullgirls and a few games. I was hoping the devs would do the same

If you need more time to get the money together, give them a call or send them an e-mail. They have been very supportive in that aspect.

Almazy
06-04-2013, 03:51 AM
If you need more time to get the money together, give them a call or send them an e-mail. They have been very supportive in that aspect.Do you think they'll respond to an email too late? I also don't even know their email to begin with. I clicked "contact us" and that leads me to a ticket system. (I never heard a company give a clear response within 1-2 days)
Also, what about their phone number. Do you know either? Or do I call them through the number that was in the KS vid?

Indormi
06-04-2013, 03:54 AM
I havent contacted there so I'm not completly sure, but call them to the number of the KS video. Maybe someone who has contacted them can be of more help.

Almazy
06-04-2013, 11:15 AM
I tried the kickstarter number, but I'm getting no answer.