PDA

View Full Version : Identifying Primal Packs?

Jbizzi
06-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Has it been described exactly how you will identify a primal pack, in say a stock of 100 boosters? In other words how do you "crack open" packs and when will you know how many you have out of said "100 boosters?"

I understand how they will appear and auctioned, etc.

I ask because of drafts, etc. that you would be otherwise using your stockpile to enter.

Daer
06-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Primal packs have a different wrapper

Jbizzi
06-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Primal packs have a different wrapper

"I understand how they will appear and auctioned, etc."

My question pertains to identifying multiple Primals out of a stockpile... not the wrapper.

Do I get to see all of my 100 boosters and which ones are Primal at that point, or is it as I am "cracking" a new pack will it be identified only then and in succession.

Daer
06-04-2013, 11:28 AM
I'm guessing in your stockpile it will be:

Set 1 Boosters = 98
Primals = 2

or something similar.

larryhl
06-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Different boosters will be separated into different piles I'm assuming.

Jbizzi
06-04-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm guessing in your stockpile it will be:

Set 1 Boosters = 98
Primals = 2

or something similar.

OK, l don't care about how many (well I do) I will receive per set number, I care about how and when you will be able to decipher which ones of that set amount are Primal.

In other words... "I just bought 1,264 boosters, do I see all of them at once and identify the Primals then, or do I have to open each one in succession and find out as I go."

Daer
06-04-2013, 11:33 AM
You'll see them all at once and know which ones are Primals.

Lochar
06-04-2013, 11:34 AM
OK, l don't care about how many (well I do) I will receive per set number, I care about how and when you will be able to decipher which ones of that set amount are Primal.

In other words... "I just bought 1,264 boosters, do I see all of them at once and identify the Primals then, or do I have to open each one in succession and find out as I go."

That's what he's saying he thinks it'll be like. When you go click on the 'All my boosters' button, it'll have a list.
Set 1: XXX
Set 1 Primal: X

Jbizzi
06-04-2013, 11:35 AM
You'll see them all at once and know which ones are Primals.

So you are saying if bought a set amount of boosters that it will immediately show a stock of which ones are regular and which number are Primal? And has this been shown or confirmed by CZE?

Thanks for the replies!

Omniloathe
06-04-2013, 11:38 AM
yes

you can't draft otherwise since primals are not allowed.