PDA

View Full Version : 2 Clients open 1 account

Chance
06-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Can we make it possible to PvP and PvE at the same time? I'd really like to experience both aspects of the game but I fear i'll have limited time and when I am on PvP will almost always take precedence. Multitasking the to wouldn't be the problem I just don't want to have to have two accounts to do this. Having two clients running wouldnt be a big deal as I have dual monitor/decent computer I'm just curious if this will be available?

Tyrfang
06-04-2013, 01:27 PM
It'd be nice, but you have to go through several levels of unlikely.

1) Programming would be a pain
2) People would complain that PvP is going to be slowed down because others are doing PvE at the same time
3) It doesn't seem possible on tablets

larryhl
06-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Probably not. But quick switching may be something they're allowing.

Astromancer
06-04-2013, 01:36 PM
>Programming would be a pain
2 windows for 1 client shouldn't be a problem
In online poker it is norm, and many players play 2 or more games simultaneous, but hold'em it is different pacing game, it is like playing tcg with 4 vs 4 :)

Qorsair
06-04-2013, 01:40 PM
I'm hoping in-between matches in tournaments we can pop over to PVE until we get a notification that the next match is ready.

Kilo24
06-04-2013, 01:54 PM
I'm hoping in-between matches in tournaments we can pop over to PVE until we get a notification that the next match is ready.
I support this idea.

Plaga
06-04-2013, 02:05 PM
I would like the idea
To fix the "pvp slowing down because people are playing pve" problem, they can just freeze the pve game while there's any action required from you (or is your turn) in pvp.

Fireblast
06-04-2013, 03:06 PM
I hope the final game will have layers :

Lobby / Chat
--PvP
--PvE
--AH
--Guild

And you can "Alt+Tab" them

~

Wolver_the_Zeta
06-04-2013, 03:09 PM

I also support this. Keeps people from slowing down PvP but doesn't force people to sit in a queue at 2am

Xenavire
06-04-2013, 03:11 PM
I assume it will be like pretty much every MMO ever, and not let you log in twice with the same account.

Dual client with two accounts, sure. I could see that.

Gwaer
06-04-2013, 03:11 PM
This is a great idea, but I too think that it should be implemented inside the client itself. I'd love to be able to switch to pve anytime. Let pvp be the priority, so if someone is ever waiting on you in a pvp match it locks you to the screen.

stiii
06-04-2013, 03:13 PM
I think it is pretty likely as you can already do this for magic online.