PDA

View Full Version : Opinions about Stream 5 June

Indormi
06-04-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm really pleased with todays stream. I really like the first part where they answer several relevant questions that were on the forums. I was watching it fullscreen, but it seems they also answered some more quesitons on chat which is great. The games were a good teaser, Engine was a great card to spoild some "bigger" artifact cards, a pity it wasnt working perfectly.

All in all I really enjoyed the stream, and liked it a lot. Q and A being the best part.

/discuss

Kami
06-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Biggest announcement of the stream was how Dungeon Crawler's Loot bonus works:

You roll the Loot table TWICE.

So on your first roll, you get X (be it a common, uncommon, gold, etc.).

Then you get a second roll for completely different stuff (or the same stuff if you're lucky/unlucky).

It is not 2x whatever you get.

It is TWO SEPARATE LOOT DROPS!

I'd honestly be surprised if DC doesn't sell out by sometime tonight/overnight.

Hiruma
06-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Stream was great. Really good showing from the bunny deck, showing multiple avenues to victory. Dwarf deck also looks pretty fun, in spite of the misplays and possible RNG bugs.

maniza
06-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Awsome stream it was fun but they shud learn to play the deck better

Shepherd74
06-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Paladins! He might not have been a Northern Paladin, but he was a paladin.

Vibraxus
06-04-2013, 06:21 PM
DC will begone by morning since it is different than what almost everybody was saying the 100% bonus would be. And it is what I was hoping it would be. Im getting more and more happy with my GK support every day.

Indormi
06-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Yep DC is going to be gone pretty soon, less than 100 now

dwebber88
06-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Stream was nice. Especially when you can't wait to hear more about the game.

Tho for me the first 4 minutes were black. (thats when i refreshed)

Lazybum
06-04-2013, 07:10 PM
really with 3 ish days left think they would of shown something new or least a single raid boss to drum up more interest not just more pvp plays which most already now what that is going to be like

Lochar
06-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Remember they said limited PvE even in Beta. So likely they don't have much of anything ready for Alpha level PvE. The one PvE article we had was probably a click through text based pathing that then segued into fights. The map itself we saw likely wasn't actually usable yet.

Lazybum
06-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Remember they said limited PvE even in Beta. So likely they don't have much of anything ready for Alpha level PvE. The one PvE article we had was probably a click through text based pathing that then segued into fights. The map itself we saw likely wasn't actually usable yet.

sure there prob isnt anything ready i was just saying they prob should of worked a few extra overtime hours to get at least one ready so they could of done a twitch stream on it, a few are on the fence because we have not seen any pve at all so something would of been nice

Lochar
06-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Honestly, at this point the answer is "Get off the damned fence because there's only 89 Dungeon Crawlers left and by the time you make up your mind they'll be gone."

mudkip
06-05-2013, 01:54 AM
Biggest announcement of the stream was how Dungeon Crawler's Loot bonus works:

You roll the Loot table TWICE.

So on your first roll, you get X (be it a common, uncommon, gold, etc.).

Then you get a second roll for completely different stuff (or the same stuff if you're lucky/unlucky).

It is not 2x whatever you get.

It is TWO SEPARATE LOOT DROPS!

I'd honestly be surprised if DC doesn't sell out by sometime tonight/overnight.

I'm so glad you pointed this out. The way Kyle said it was really vague; the way he described it sounded like you give up your first result and get a second role - the result being only one card. This went against the actual description of the Backer description, so I'm glad it's been clarified.

mainstager
06-05-2013, 07:51 AM
They played some pretty slow games because they were doing play-by-play so everyone knew what was going on. That part made it kinda /snooze for me, but in all seriousness the game is looking amazing and I cannot wait to play it with YOU people. I look forward to duking it out with y'all! :)

Accuser
06-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Is/was this stream posted anywhere? I missed it =(

elstob
06-05-2013, 08:00 AM
You can watch the archived stream on http://www.twitch.tv/hextcg (click videos in the top right corner).

MaxtionHero
06-05-2013, 08:08 AM
I am also excited to hear about DC works. I was worried there but all is well. =)

Accuser
06-05-2013, 08:36 AM
You can watch the archived stream on http://www.twitch.tv/hextcg (click videos in the top right corner).

Awesome, thanks!

Bro1233
06-05-2013, 08:36 AM
I Enjoyed the stream it gave alot of info.