PDA

View Full Version : Getting PvP cards

Grim
06-04-2013, 11:52 PM
I haven't seen this answered anywhere yet. I understand how we have PvP exclusive cards as well as gold and platinum currencies to differentiate between PvE and PvP specific cards.

Has there been any discussion whether or not it is possible to get PvP cards as a reward for beating dungeons/raids? If yes, are there PvP cards that are specific to the above-mentioned dungeons/raids?

I love raiding in MMO's. Having said that, I've always played TCG's for the PvP experience. While I am sure the raids will be fun, if the gear obtained during these encounters is only specific to PvE I imagine it would turn away a lot of PvP players, myself including.

Have they discussed this already?

Grissnap
06-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Yes, multiple times. PvP cards are available only in packs, starter decks, or through trade. The gear obtained in the encounters is only usable in PvE.

KnowingCrow
06-05-2013, 12:00 AM
They've stated that PvE will only give you PvE cards. PvP cards are obtained by trading with other players, buying from other players on the Auction, or from opening booster packs.

Grim
06-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Thanks for clarifying.

shocker455
06-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Didn't they state once that they may give a pack as a reward for completing 1 or 2 of the dungeons? Of course 3-5 hours to get 1 pack isn't exactly worth it.

MasterN64
06-05-2013, 02:51 AM
Didn't they state once that they may give a pack as a reward for completing 1 or 2 of the dungeons? Of course 3-5 hours to get 1 pack isn't exactly worth it.

Tell that to the Chinese gold farmers.