PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's Blood Deck.

TornOrder
06-05-2013, 01:51 AM
I've always been one in TCG's i've played to lean towards trying to create a cool dragon themed deck if possible, unfortunately the Dragon's Blood Deck is an $85+ investment (which is sadly just too much for me to spend on a game in my current financial situation) I'm looking at maybe the $35 pack at most right now but am still looking at that Dragon's Blood deck with a strong desire in my mind.

Just curious, if anything, what do people think would be a fair trade for this pack (if its a trade-able pack of course, seems like most things are trade-able from what i've read, let me know if this isn't the case.) And is there anybody out there with perhaps multiple of these decks that would think of making a fair trade for one? Would have to obviously be stuff included in the $35 pack i intend to get.

Obviously the game is still far off, but would really be happy to be able to get my hands on this deck at some point.

Let me know what you think, thanks. :D

hammer
06-05-2013, 02:09 AM
There will be plenty of this starter floating around at launch - we dont know the content of the deck right now but I would be surprised if you couldn't pick this up for less than $10

TheDiv
06-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Hey there! I'll have two copies of the deck but I won't be able to say if I'm willing to trade one or not until I see the cards inside. If you PM me on the forums when Beta starts then we'll see what we can do :)

TheWrathofShane
06-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Hey there! I'll have two copies of the deck but I won't be able to say if I'm willing to trade one or not until I see the cards inside. If you PM me on the forums when Beta starts then we'll see what we can do :)

:) Loving this community!

Vorsa
06-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Generous indeed. :D

I do expect that the Dragon's Blood starter doesn't actually contain any exclusive cards though; likely just a collection of dragon-themed PvP cards to give a head-start on your collection.

Only because all the exclusive KS cards are singled out, where-as the the jewel in the crown of Dragon's Blood is "foil, extended art Uruunaz" - meaning it is the standard Uruunaz card but with it's achievements (extended art) & XP (foil) maxed out automatically.

So once the starter deck lists are known, anyone can probably put a Dragon's Blood together by collecting the right cards - since it's a KS exclusive though, it could contain higher rarity cards than a standard starter.

TheDiv
06-05-2013, 02:42 AM
I do expect that the Dragon's Blood starter doesn't actually contain any exclusive cards though; likely just a collection of dragon-themed PvP cards to give a head-start on your collection.

This is what I'd expect. Worst case scenario, we get you a list of the cards included in the deck so you have a starting point. Given that so many of us will have dozens of copies of some cards, you'll find them quite cheap on the AH. That would probably work out cheaper than buying the entire deck from someone plus it lets you pick and choose which cards in the deck you actually want (some may just be non-dragon fillers that you could replace with better cards you got from your original boosters).

TornOrder
06-05-2013, 02:55 AM

Thanks alot, if no other offers show up ill definitely hit you up when the time comes around and see what we can do :D

TornOrder
06-05-2013, 02:59 AM
Generous indeed. :D

Only because all the exclusive KS cards are singled out, where-as the the jewel in the crown of Dragon's Blood is "foil, extended art Uruunaz" - meaning it is the standard Uruunaz card but with it's achievements (extended art) & XP (foil) maxed out automatically.

So once the starter deck lists are known, anyone can probably put a Dragon's Blood together by collecting the right cards - since it's a KS exclusive though, it could contain higher rarity cards than a standard starter.

That is what i assume, it would be nice to get that nice chunk of a collection right off the bat (also that Uruunaz is shiny :D).

TheMadHatter
06-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Does anybody know if the Collector Tier gives people x2 Dragon's Blood exclusive Starter Decks?

It does say an extra set of all exclusive cards. If that is the case, I will have an extra that I'd consider trading. It would also mean the overall price on the market will be lower.

Grissnap
06-06-2013, 09:13 PM
I would assume no, since if that were the case, then you could say they get double the packs too, because those are cards too!

So... no.

DjiN
06-06-2013, 09:16 PM
I'd definitely trade my Dragon's Blood starter for a Spectral Lotus Garden.