PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

nyxnyxnyx
06-05-2013, 05:50 AM
A few questions:

1. So, you can sacrifice a blocking troop and have the attacking troop remain blocked. My question is, is there a window to sacrifice such that the blocking troop still deals combat damage to the attacking troop? (basically old rulings Mogg Fanatic vs new rulings)

2. Does the free year of drafts begin at a specific point in time for all players or are you able to claim that reward at a specific time of your liking?

3. I have some issues with my credit card at the moment, will there be time to fix that issue at a later date, after the Kickstarter pledge period has ended?

Thanks!

DisOrd3r
06-05-2013, 05:53 AM
3. Yes, Amazon will send an email saying it doesn't work.
Don't know how long time after the end though.

tgm0112
06-05-2013, 06:00 AM
1. Judging by the "stack" format of card resolution and turn phases we've seen, the sacrifice may occur after what is known as the "blocking" phase has established on order to troop match-ups but before the "combat" phase. You may not pass priority (meaning get the chance to respond with an action, e.g. sacrifice) between damage dealing and combat resolution, when troops are removed to the graveyard. In essence, no, a sacrificed blocking troop cannot deal combat damage barring unforeseen mechanics.

2. I believe they've said it starts at release. This would help balance the market, so I don't see them changing that. Link, anyone?

3. KS works through Amazon. No one is charged until the counter ends and the game is funded. Once that happens, they will be informed of tiers with delinquent payment and likely null those accounts almost immediately. If you think you can pluck at their heartstrings, I'd contact CZE directly, but I find it unlikely since such an excuse would allow people to reserve more tiers than they can pay for. Bad business.

Rapkannibale
06-05-2013, 07:11 AM
1. They actually addressed this question in last nights stream and the answer is yes, you can block, then sacrifice and the creature will remain blocked.

nyxnyxnyx
06-05-2013, 07:13 AM
You're not getting it, Rap );

Tyrfang
06-05-2013, 07:13 AM
1) I do not think that combat damage goes on the stack. Combat resolution and damage are probably the same thing.

nyxnyxnyx
06-05-2013, 07:16 AM
http://boardgames.stackexchange.com/questions/3265/can-someone-explain-the-damage-on-the-stack-rule-change

Phrased differently, the question would be 'Does combat damage use the stack?'

EDIT: Exactly, Tyrfang!

Rapkannibale
06-05-2013, 08:01 AM
You're not getting it, Rap );

Re-read and now I got the question. Thanks for pointing it out! :)

tgm0112
06-05-2013, 08:18 AM
1) I do not think that combat damage goes on the stack. Combat resolution and damage are probably the same thing.

Like I said, it doesn't give you the chance to "Pass Priority" and so there is no stack, essentially making them a single event. I was just being clear.