PDA

View Full Version : Multi Pledge Question

Phearbot
06-05-2013, 06:56 AM
Are stretch goals multiplied for the numbers of my pledge?
For example with 2 Grand King tier will I get 100 booster pack from 960k strech goal or 50 booster only?

I'm GK atm and I really wanna go for another Collector Tier because of the 4x 6 PvP alternate every year, but it's very expensive...
With doblue Strech goal would be easier to pledge another 250$ : )

warstriker
06-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Are stretch goals multiplied for the numbers of my pledge?
For example with 2 Grand King tier will I get 100 booster pack from 960k strech goal or 50 booster only?

I'm GK atm and I really wanna go for another Collector Tier because of the 4x 6 PvP alternate every year, but it's very expensive...
With doblue Strech goal would be easier to pledge another 250$ : )

all stretch goals will stack except noted differently in updates, such as update 11

Each account can merge 4 separate donation tiers (that’s 4 total, which includes PayPal and Kickstarter combined). This merge will combine all the rewards, including product (starters, packs, cards, etc) and bonuses (additional experience, additional loot drops, etc).

Here is the list of things that DONT stack, meaning your account will only have one.

- Sleeves

(you get one set of each you have qualified for, this is all an account would need)

- Mercenaries

(you get one of each you have qualified for, this is all an account would need)

- Credits in the game (your name in the credits)

- +1 card in opening hand (Raid Leader)

- Raid Leader exclusive PVE card

(this card is functionally different and will not be tradable)

- +100% Extra loot drop

- +10% PVE experience for all members of the Guild

(maximum increase for any guild is capped at 10%)

- Entry into special promotional Kickstarter tournaments. Due to the high number of donations, we will be breaking this up into smaller groups and offering the same prize multiple times, and you will be given the specific group to participate in. Consider this a bonus and reward for your amazing generosity!

And because I am sure this will be the first set of questions:

- We will give you three VIP months per qualifying tier, so if you have 3 sets you will get 9 months

- You will get the 3 booster drafts per qualifying tier, so if you have 3 qualifying tiers you get 9 drafts

- You will get multiple copies of the "Dragon's Blood" starter deck

Phearbot
06-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Many thanks warstriker : ) you're my savior! : P

warstriker
06-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Many thanks warstriker : ) you're my savior! : P

np. I am also a grandking + Collector tier pledger. Just remember rule number 1 ;)

jai151
06-05-2013, 07:31 AM
np. I am also a grandking + Collector tier pledger. Just remember rule number 1 ;)

Never let suspects stay together/Never screw over your partner. There are two rule #1s

Unapologetically ignoring one bit of pop culture for another!