PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else multi-pledging this way?

Swordmage
06-05-2013, 09:13 AM
I sent this message into CZE, but I've been waiting over a day for a response versus the normal 15-30 minute turnaround time. I'm just going to copy the message, because we're getting down to the wire...

"I've seen people multi-pledging. I'd be interested in getting some more of the exclusives of the knight tier, and my friend is thinking of pledging to Warrior at max. I've seen that mercenaries don't stack, and he's particularly tickled by Moof (I am too, for that matter). Would it be possible for him to buy Squire or Warrior or what have you, myself to pledge an extra knight, and add that extra Knight to his account? So that way he can get the mercenaries? We'd arrange between ourselves for me to get the Kickstarter exclusive cards since he's a trusted real-life friend and I know I'd get the boosters/exclusives/decks from him.

Is it possible for two seperate people to merge two pledges onto one account? Keep in mind, I'm not asking about account sharing. He would create his account with his pledge, keeping his information and account access entirely to him. Afterwards, I would like to apply my multi-pledged Knight to his account as a gift. Or just have him create the account with both pledges directly. However that would work, if it can work."

MrCwis
06-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Why doesn't your friend just pledge Knight, you give him the monetary difference between what he would have pledged and knight ($30) and then when the game starts he sends you whatever you agree upon?

Swordmage
06-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Because we live in two different countries and have two different currencies and a 4,500 mile difference between us.

Edit: Otherwise a viable solution, thanks for the input!

DjiN
06-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Just send him the money with paypal or with a bank transfer...

Swordmage
06-05-2013, 09:30 AM
He religiously refuses to use paypal after they ended up refusing to release money to him for months. I'm not a fan of having to send 20-30% extra just for them to take their cut. And I don't know about in Germany, but FR-USA bank transfers are €40 per, effectively doubling the price of the tier.

MrCwis
06-05-2013, 09:30 AM
If you both use paypal that might work? you could transfer money to his account then he could use the hextcg.com site to pledge? I dunno I'm just trying to think of idea's incase they don't get back to you, because I know i wouldn't want to miss out on any of the mercs.

I'm also excited to play as Mooof

edit: Didn't see the he hates paypal post. but paypal trasfers are free if you have already put the money into there system, but if he hates them that's understandable

Swordmage
06-05-2013, 09:33 AM
The day I'm able to bust out the Mustachioed Gang is the day I'm an extremely happy man. I never considered the passing direct from PayPal balance to Hex site option. That would cut out quite a few of the annoying steps and give them less of a cut. Probably a good plan B if I can convince him to create a throwaway.

panzer
06-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Call them directly: (949) 245-9756

Showsni
06-05-2013, 09:38 AM
If you trust each other well enough, he could give you his Kickstarter log in information and you could use it to make a pledge tied to your Amazon details; at least, I assume Kickstarter would allow that.

Swordmage
06-05-2013, 09:39 AM
I know it would, because I've done that in the past for Star Citizen. Well...had done for me. Also a big possibility. Thanks, showsni!

And thanks for the number, Panzer! So glad I've got free calls to the US...