PDA

View Full Version : Gemming Question

Grizzledorf
06-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Hi All:

I tried searching for this question on the forums but was not able to find it, so here goes. Is re-gemming your cards going to be possible after the first game in draft? Also, can you make substitutions to your deck (side in) after the first game? This is all assuming that each draft match consists of best 2/3 games.

Thanks,

Grizzledorf

Yasi
06-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Sure. I'll allow it.

ShaolinRaven
06-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Hi All:

I tried searching for this question on the forums but was not able to find it, so here goes. Is re-gemming your cards going to be possible after the first game in draft? Also, can you make substitutions to your deck (side in) after the first game? This is all assuming that each draft match consists of best 2/3 games.

Thanks,

Grizzledorf

As I understand it you gem your cards during deck construction, so you won't be changing gems mid game or side boarding gems. If you wanted you could always side board in the same card you have in your deck with a different gem, which would be one way to do it.

Xenavire
06-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Sure. I'll allow it.

Look who's back. Surprise surprise.

The actual answer is not sure yet, but it sounds entirely possible. You are meant to be able to swap them in between constructed matches.