PDA

View Full Version : Have they and will they stop the daily update of the site?

MugenMusou
06-05-2013, 11:23 AM
One of the thing I really like about HEX that no other new TCG had done (as far as I know) is its daily update. Of course Magic does that with each day of a week dedicated to specific topic.

I hope HEX will continue what they do even after kickstarter, beta launch and official launch.

And there were not update yesterday on the official site but I assume it was because Kickstarter got pretty long lore as well as Twitch play video.

Hatts
06-05-2013, 11:48 AM
They are back at it: http://hextcg.com/dragon-slaying/

ShaolinRaven
06-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Cory said on the recent twitch interview that after the KS they will probably move to a weekly update and stop doing daily updates.

DjiN
06-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Totally understandable to do only weekly updates after the KS. They need the time to develop the game asap and putting these updates together is a lot of work. You don't want hasty 0 information updates either. So one quality update a week is still good. I expect they will have more updates or community related content on a daily basis as soon as the game is released and all kinks are sort out.

MugenMusou
06-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Cory said on the recent twitch interview that after the KS they will probably move to a weekly update and stop doing daily updates.

Thanks for the info. It is true there primarily focus should indeed be on the development. But hopefully in the future, they will have something analogous to daily magic.

Fateanomaly
06-05-2013, 08:05 PM
If they had no time, i am fine with not having a article but just a card of the day column to preview 1 or 2 card to tide us through this difficult period.

MugenMusou
06-05-2013, 08:24 PM
If they had no time, i am fine with not having a article but just a card of the day column to preview 1 or 2 card to tide us through this difficult period.

Agree. Rather than reveal all at once, bits and pieces but more frequent keeps my interest.

Indormi
06-06-2013, 12:05 AM
I asked that in the stream, said that may be weekly or 3 days a week